Page 127 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

so a vent thread with no vent lol

This is the right place to post I believe.

Just sold my last 2 players yesterday, so my best 22 players are playing with some other teams. Right now all I have mostly free agent players and going for hibernation, this game doesn't have vacation option, unless I would chose that. I really like this game (except too high players downgrading ratio, dicing/bad luck, very low supply on transfer market etc.) but don't know when can come back (week uP). may be 4/5/6 months... don't know...
    all the forum players in here really friendly and nice, have fun all

In 3 months (seasons) I got:
    Spoiler

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-trophy.jpg

O, also got 75M by selling all my players.
    Last edited by ibangali; 09-27-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Rookie
    So is this what's referred to as troll now?

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-image.jpg

Famous
    There are 3 matches within 13 hours in cup final day. I am surprised because stivi FC used tokens to delay the match time from my afternoon to my midnight (3:07p.m.)

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-cup-schedule.jpg

I still think it is not fair to allow teams to change match time in a few hours before match will start. I used some green packs to ensure my players are 99% for that match. If the match time change have been performed 24 hours before a match, I need not to waste these green packs.

As shown in this picture, my team have only about 3 hours to prepare for cup finals. I will need a lot of green packs to recover conditions of key players. In case, I have already consumed most of my green packs, my team will have troubles on preparing cup final.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 10-12-2016 at 05:31 AM.

Famous
    Associations has me really annoyed right now.

This weekend, I drew 2-2, and lost 2-3, 1-3 and 1-2. That's 10 goals conceded. 10 of my current starters, were starters last season, a season where we gave up 0 goals in the KO rounds of the CL and conceded only 2 goals in league play. My team isn't some monster either, its currently at 112.5% and finished last season at 125%.

I had 40% training bonuses (14% possession for semi's; 18% defense for finals), maximum win bonus, 99% condition and max morale (except for 3 players in 1-2 defeat). I just can't wrap my head around how they've apparently completely forgotten how to play football, since there is only 1 new starter.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quelle Catastrophe!

I keep losing/drawing matches for which I am better in stats, always with teams in auto-pilot. 3 league matches in a row. Score, you damn strikers, SCORE!

Do you think auto-pilot teams got an extra boost this season?

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-n7gpr9.jpg
    gizzmo and nikolgiorgos like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Do you think auto-pilot teams got an extra boost this season?
    No, but it does make ya wonder if most managers are fit for duty. Captain says, Thankfully coach's still asleep so let's win one for a change.
    HoofDaddy likes this.

It would be NICE if next season I got matched with teams AT MY LEVEL or at least teams I CAN COMPETE WITH in the mother freaking CHAMPIONS LEAGUE INSTEAD OF GETTING BEATEN EVERY WEEK BECAUSE I CAN'T COMPETE WITH THE STARS OF HIGHER-LEVEL TEAMS.

THIS IS NOT HARD TO PROGRAM, NORDEUS. YOU JUST CONSIDER STAR LEVEL WHEN FORMING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUPS. I KNOW YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DO THIS BECAUSE YOU DO IT IN THE CUP, SO MAYBE MAKE A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT TO MAKE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FAIR? DO YOUR JOB, MAYBE?

Please and thank you.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Football isn't fair when teams worth 2billion dollars are playing in leagues with ones worth 100million, get better or accept your fate.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    NICE mother freaking STARS.

THIS NORDEUS STAR LEVEL FORMING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. I KNOW YOU HAVE POWER IN THE CUP, MAKE LITTLE CHAMPIONS FAIRY, MAYBE?

Please and thank you.
    Vent thread, 50% more 100% more capitalized