Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Scout Players THE TRUTH!!!.

Apprentice
    If his ratings hadn't been so bad I would have kept him but I can't abide 3 ratings of 4 in a row! My other strikers are still quality and they actually play quite well.
    However that is 50 tokens I'll not see again and that, I think, is what frustrates those who have invested in players who have disappointed. I guess the term scout is a touch misleading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    If his ratings hadn't been so bad I would have kept him but I can't abide 3 ratings of 4 in a row! My other strikers are still quality and they actually play quite well.
    However that is 50 tokens I'll not see again and that, I think, is what frustrates those who have invested in players who have disappointed. I guess the term scout is a touch misleading!

That was your choice bud, Im pretty sure he would have come good!, What formation do you play? Im starting to think it was that, which just did not suit that player?.
    Last edited by Skidz; 04-18-2014 at 09:42 PM.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    It varies, but he had matches up front alone and on both sides of a pair...I'm confident he was never going to perform for me, which is a shame.
    Am just annoyed at the waste of tokens.

Need ur scouts to score goals and assist a lot.... CALL ME MAYBE!!!
    Skidz and Cat Harrison like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Dreamer
    That's not just true for Scout, it's also true for all players Sometimes my 3* and 4* players score the most goals and assist and some MCs "enjoy" playing on one side more than the other

Although I never had a x4/x9 scout whose rating <6 but if his ratings are 6-7 constantly then that would be extremely disappointing already
    Last edited by NeoWilson; 04-19-2014 at 08:00 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Apprentice
    It is very disappointing and not at all what you expect from such a large investment. I wrote to Nordeus about it and asked them how it works but they claimed they are not in control of the list!
    Anyone else ever hear that anywhere? I assumed the list was generated by Nordeus...

I stick by what I have said!, if the team is doing well overall then dont worry about his form, if not this season then the next he will come good!. Messi my scout from last year was the leading goal scorer last term and he is again firing on all cylinders this season aswell scoring a hatrick today!.. you just need to be patient!!, if you are wanting to buy a scout just for one season then you might aswell just go buy a 5* 4 or 9 rated HOT PROSPECT from the auction instead! just be carefull of a bidding war!, you will get a player for much less than the scout price but more than likely he wont have a special abillity!. I have a complete team made up of new scout this season and those I bought last season, I am top of the league, have the highest goal scorer, top rated player, and have only today conceded my first goal! so if that is not enough proof that scouts work I dont know what is!.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I stick by what I have said!, if the team is doing well overall then dont worry about his form, if not this season then the next he will come good!. Messi my scout from last year was the leading goal scorer last term and he is again firing on all cylinders this season aswell scoring a hatrick today!.. you just need to be patient!!, if you are wanting to buy a scout just for one season then you might aswell just go buy a 5* 4 or 9 rated HOT PROSPECT from the auction instead! just be carefull of a bidding war!, you will get a player for much less than the scout price but more than likely he wont have a special abillity!. I have a complete team made up of new scout this season and those I bought last season, I am top of the league, have the highest goal scorer, top rated player, and have only today conceded my first goal! so if that is not enough proof that scouts work I dont know what is!.
    I don't think anyone disputes that scout players are, usually, better. However, I think people (myself included) begrudge losing 50T when one of them is awful. I think we all assume the 50T should contribute to some risk-aversion. 'Scout' suggests that they have been vetted, so to speak.
    Many of us cannot afford to wait a whole season for them to perform. It's business end, fella, and we need performers...
    There is no doubt these players are out there and you'll probably get one eventually. Trust me, you will find it frustrating...

I've had them in the past but no more, I am very happy having a very very good team always, I don't have to power train them or waist 40/50 points getting them a special ability, thatis why I don't mind paying 50T, I have been playing this game long enough to know what's best for me bud, I understand not everybody can afford scouts or like yourself want to pay that amount and that's a fair point!, I have shown you my stats and they are nothing like what your getting and that's probably because all my players have special abilities and are 6* minimum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123