Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Match fixing

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1

    Match fixing

    How did i loose !

    My team 21.4. Average against 12.2. A player with players with 1 star. Against some of Mine with 6 stars
    All hard work making my team beter and then a lost. Against an opponent like that ?
    Does that Seem fair 2 u
    Latent matches i win in my poule mostly with like 5 goals difference because the strengst of my team and now i lost against the weakest in my poule.... Unbelieveble makes me wanna quit the game
    Matchfixes like this could cost a tittle and we all wanna be the best. Right ....
    Bit iT Sems there's no. pointe making youre team stronger. U still can loose against the weakest of the weakest.

    Really not funny at all.

  2. #2
    Famous Mo Meow Odom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,227
    welcome to soccer hun it happens all the time or we would be all rich from betting on results right ???

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    welcome to soccer hun it happens all the time or we would be all rich from betting on results right ???
    No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,
    NO!

    You do NOT say its just soccer (FOOTBALL!) and it happens all the time. You are implying that this is similar to REAL-WORLD results and T11 is hardly the place to compare real-world results. Has anything we said sunk in at all?

    if this game had consistent logical results most of the time, we could actually get rich from betting on it, but the fact is, too many troll results mean a ton of lost money if you bet. If this happened in Vegas, there would be an uprising and an investigation into match fixing, which, coincidentally, happens to be the title of this thread.

    so please, for God sakes, please stop saying it happens all the time in soccer/football. PLEASE.

  4. #4
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,
    NO!

    You do NOT say its just soccer (FOOTBALL!) and it happens all the time. You are implying that this is similar to REAL-WORLD results and T11 is hardly the place to compare real-world results. Has anything we said sunk in at all?

    if this game had consistent logical results most of the time, we could actually get rich from betting on it, but the fact is, too many troll results mean a ton of lost money if you bet. If this happened in Vegas, there would be an uprising and an investigation into match fixing, which, coincidentally, happens to be the title of this thread.

    so please, for God sakes, please stop saying it happens all the time in soccer/football. PLEASE.
    ....
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  5. #5
    Famous Qambu Yaasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,198
    Flawed programming - yes. But what Mo is implying is correct.

    This game is trying to add some realism & upsets should happen. But we have all come to accept tht the game has technical & logical weaknesses.

    This is only one upset loss and you will probably still end up winning d league if you are strong as you say & using the right tactics & orders for game simulation. Are u really upset at one loss or the fact u wont finish the season 26-0-0?

    There are still stronger teams here who get these kinds of results for 10, 15, 20 seasons but yet understand that the game is not perfect. It is after all a web based game, not Football Manager.

  6. #6
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,
    NO!

    You do NOT say its just soccer (FOOTBALL!) and it happens all the time. You are implying that this is similar to REAL-WORLD results and T11 is hardly the place to compare real-world results. Has anything we said sunk in at all?

    if this game had consistent logical results most of the time, we could actually get rich from betting on it, but the fact is, too many troll results mean a ton of lost money if you bet. If this happened in Vegas, there would be an uprising and an investigation into match fixing, which, coincidentally, happens to be the title of this thread.

    so please, for God sakes, please stop saying it happens all the time in soccer/football. PLEASE.
    Off topic: No, For The 13th Time - YouTube

    We should start a predictions thread and "bet" on Forum teams like we do pros and see if it's more accurate..
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,
    NO!

    You do NOT say its just soccer (FOOTBALL!) and it happens all the time. You are implying that this is similar to REAL-WORLD results and T11 is hardly the place to compare real-world results. Has anything we said sunk in at all?

    if this game had consistent logical results most of the time, we could actually get rich from betting on it, but the fact is, too many troll results mean a ton of lost money if you bet. If this happened in Vegas, there would be an uprising and an investigation into match fixing, which, coincidentally, happens to be the title of this thread.

    so please, for God sakes, please stop saying it happens all the time in soccer/football. PLEASE.
    Nicely said cracicot!
    Saransh Vatsa and BigB79 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nicely said cracicot!
    that is quite an honor to be called cracicot. he inspires me, thats all.
    Saransh Vatsa, roni and BigB79 like this.

  9. #9
    Addicted BigB79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    that is quite an honor to be called cracicot. he inspires me, thats all.
    If only he was still here and could see that post, he would be proud of you.

    It is daft to say that's just football because very little in T11 has any resemblance to football. In actual fact I think it's possible Nordeus could possibly get done under the trade description act for calling this a football manager game!!!!
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

  10. #10
    Famous Mo Meow Odom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    If only he was still here and could see that post, he would be proud of you.

    It is daft to say that's just football because very little in T11 has any resemblance to football. In actual fact I think it's possible Nordeus could possibly get done under the trade description act for calling this a football manager game!!!!
    You calling me daft now hun ??????? your the one playing a game you dont like ???????????

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast