Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: New Trend? Losing to teams 10 points in Quality lower

New Trend? Losing to teams 10 points in Quality lower

I have seen a lot of post about teams losing to teams around 10 points below in quality. Me to have suffered a loss by a team 10 points less than me, it is happening more often now, the players form in match were all 6-7 and 8s no 5s or lower. Normally with an average of 7 or 8 form in the game, you should win the game by 2 or 3 goals with 10 points more quality..
    Right?
    love to hear your opinions and if you have experienced this
    Tenby FC

Season 7: Level 7- League 3rd, Champions League 3rd
    Season 6: Level 6- League Runners up, Champions Leagure 3rd
    Season 5: Level 5- League Runners up, Cup 3rd Place
    Season 4: Level 4- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 3: Level 3- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 2: Level 2- League Winners (Undefeated Season)
    Season 1: Level 1- League Winners

2 maybe 3 games per season no matter what you do or how you try you just carnt do anything about it !!!!!!! but its part of the excitement to me !! many will say different to me !! but it's what I have noticed and accepted !!! as part of this game . Some will tell you its bad programming etc !! but me ?? well I like it !!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My losses this Season: New Trend? Losing to teams 10 points in Quality lower-2.png New Trend? Losing to teams 10 points in Quality lower-1.png

On my 35T League team: New Trend? Losing to teams 10 points in Quality lower-3.jpg
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes i agree with you, but it doesnt seem to happen with other teams in league, i have 2 teams with the same quality as me and they beat them by 7 goals and i loose 1-0......
    Qambu Yaasi and dardamaniacs like this.
    Tenby FC

Season 7: Level 7- League 3rd, Champions League 3rd
    Season 6: Level 6- League Runners up, Champions Leagure 3rd
    Season 5: Level 5- League Runners up, Cup 3rd Place
    Season 4: Level 4- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 3: Level 3- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 2: Level 2- League Winners (Undefeated Season)
    Season 1: Level 1- League Winners

This is my 8th season and I only remember 1 so called troll result in 191 league matches. I lost 1-0 and reversed the result 4-0 in the second round.

I did fail to beat one lower quality team (starting 11) but he was an active manager & finished in the top 4.

So yes, I am quite surprised that this is happening to a lot of ppl and consistently. I do go thru patches where I struggle to beat weaker teams but eventually I get the odd goal win. And usually there's a GK or DC who is stopping the shots.

Anyway, I always believed that using the average team quality is not the real measure of the team strength, you have to be much more detailed and look at the first 11 and probably gauge his star performer. One player always makes a difference.
    Mo Meow Odom and Cat Harrison like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    This is my 8th season and I only remember 1 so called troll result in 191 league matches. I lost 1-0 and reversed the result 4-0 in the second round.

I did fail to beat one lower quality team (starting 11) but he was an active manager & finished in the top 4.

So yes, I am quite surprised that this is happening to a lot of ppl and consistently. I do go thru patches where I struggle to beat weaker teams but eventually I get the odd goal win. And usually there's a GK or DC who is stopping the shots.

Anyway, I always believed that using the average team quality is not the real measure of the team strength, you have to be much more detailed and look at the first 11 and probably gauge his star performer. One player always makes a difference.
    thats right... blocked shots, saved, over the bar, whistles by the post etc seem to happen more often these days. And yes I do take into account the starting 11 quality I have an average startjng 11 quality of 5.5 stars with 4 scouts and the rest 5 stars and the other team with an average of 4 stars (3, 4 and 1 5 star player/s)
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

No matter what you do these things happen...
    Even if your whole squad is 9 players you will still lose to a lot weaker teams than you.
    I just hate when my top striker shoots wide in the crowd or a just whisles by post shot
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Thankfully I've not been trolled as frequently as many forum members have...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    If your losing to the same all the time even if they have simular quality to you then you need to look a bit deeper into your tactics, I'm not talking about formation!,I'm talking about orders,arraows and win bonuses!, take anther look at the stats of those games and see where your opponents over run you e.g, tackling, ball possesion, shots etc then adjust your orders accordingly, ask yourself are you playing aggressive enough? , give your players a nice win bonus, these could all make the difference to you winning or losing.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It could also be how the players have their points assigned. Usually when my guys fail at their role, I look at that and see if changing their attributes helps.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast