Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Advice for end season

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jourjaque View Post
    Hi guys,

how much a player value will drop at the beginning of the new season . a 18yo guy valued at 2M like ex ?
    Like -200/300k (more/less) I think.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hello guys. i have just read the post and that really scared me To sum up : should we have to sell the team at the end of the season, keep the money and using it for fresh players at the beginning of the new season? if i understand well, the 3 stars players MUST be sold, right?

Have fun guys, good luck to everyone for this season final
    [ Santos FC ]

I know, Buy loads of tokens and fill your starting 11 up with scouts...
    thon likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I know, Buy loads of tokens and fill your starting 11 up with scouts...
    if someone do this, can they use their team for 3 season?before buying another 11 scouts???

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    if someone do this, can they use their team for 3 season?before buying another 11 scouts???
    Yes, some scouts can last in a playing squad for 4-5 seasons depending on when bought, players age and the starting quality of the scout player bought.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    TIPS: Renew contracts at start of the season, you can alwas put him on transfer list. Progress during season WILL cost more for contract renewal. It rises market price.
    MATCH LOSS: Games are random. I have hard time with low skilled/ranked players. Try to give them more cash reward to motivate them.

Best player: random too. Mine defense player weakest in team, was 4 times MVP, 2 times in row...
    Scouting stuff: scouts can last +4 seasons only if they gain enough skill. 11 scouts will get 99% first place in league and champions league, 1/8-1/4 World cup, but I have never did that.

is there any profit in buying players for low tokens and flipping them on Day 1 of the next season? I realize that they have a small decrease in value, but in theory the bidding wars should make for this, no? Thinking about this with those 4/9 rated players who are more coveted

i bought 4 players by last 4-5 weeks, because of CL final and because i find that i have less competition in this stage in the transfer market .. i buy only 18-19 .. but save lots of tokens by buying in this period
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

I am tending to think at my level (4, moving to 5) that young players are overrated as long as you can get players at the 4/9 level that are sure to move up a star. If you only intent to keep them 1-2 seasons that you can save $$ and tokens on players age 22-28.

100% agree with you jbfg8r

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast