Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Re: Anyone can explain this to me??? Thanks and Im really really appriciated..

Famous

Re: Anyone can explain this to me??? Thanks and Im really really appriciated..

Shocking defeated for me.for my 6 seasons..I have never conceded more than 3 goals in different.

[B]He had 3 shots on target.. n he got 5 goals... 167% efficiency...[B]

Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-17-2014 at 08:33 AM.

About the result i cant explain it, because i am having the same problem.

About the red card, they are just random, nothing to do with the type of tackling you are using.

I am using hard tackling in my team last and this season, and my number of cards didnt increased.
    Brian Dang likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think if you get a goal from a free kick it fails to count it in shots. Could be corners, I guess, but I think I have seen that from fk's, where the percentage was 200 when 2 goals had been scored.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    About the result i cant explain it, because i am having the same problem.

About the red card, they are just random, nothing to do with the type of tackling you are using.

I am using hard tackling in my team last and this season, and my number of cards didnt increased.
    Peharps, because my online fren (also my opponent) yesterday he bought 4-5 scouts..so it's how Nordeus try to modified the result to satisfy token buyer???

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Maybe got lucky and bought good players from Mr. Scout with Special Abilities (hey maybe one had an FK or Corner ability?) and they came through for him. It would be interesting to see the Squad Ratings.
    Brian Dang likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Maybe got lucky and bought good players from Mr. Scout with Special Abilities (hey maybe one had an FK or Corner ability?) and they came through for him. It would be interesting to see the Squad Ratings.
    Im not really sure..what actually going on..anyway..Im getting used to it..coz as U can see the game engines is not really programmed..
    Really tired with this dispute..bro...

I think that extra 67% is because their perfect shots earned them 10 tons worth of drinks from their manager...
    Cat Harrison and Brian Dang like this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

I cant explain the goal & shot efficiency but my best guess is a calculation lag. Have u noticed that a team sometimes scores 2 but the shot efficiency is still shown as 1 on target and 200% efficiency? After a while it is corrected and it shows 2 on target and 100% efficiency. So I guess the game stopped before the count is corrected.

I am not defending nordeus but just trying to provide the best logical explanation i can think off to what happen and at the same time, this also highlights the programming error.

As for red cards...it has nothing to do with Hard tackling, you can set easy and still get a red as the type of tackling is actually referring to how frequent you get tackles in, not how malicious your tackles are. Being non-english speaking company, Im sure they could not find a better word to put it. Should be renamed to "stand-off", "normal", "frequent"

It shouldn't bug you that he has 167% shot efficiency, it should bug you more that he is creating more chances than you and your midfield is not helping in attack & defense. That's how I see it and that's how I avoid having sleepless nights over cosmetic errors
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 04-17-2014 at 08:28 AM.
    Brian Dang, Cat Harrison and Jll02 like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I cant explain the goal & shot efficiency but my best guess is a calculation lag. Have u noticed that a team sometimes scores 2 but the shot efficiency is still shown as 1 on target and 200% efficiency? After a while it is corrected and it shows 2 on target and 100% efficiency. So I guess the game stopped before the count is corrected.

I am not defending nordeus but just trying to provide the best logical explanation i can think off to what happen and at the same time, this also highlights the programming error.

As for red cards...it has nothing to do with Hard tackling, you can set easy and still get a red as the type of tackling is actually referring to how frequent you get tackles in, not how malicious your tackles are. Being non-english speaking company, Im sure they could not find a better word to put it. Should be renamed to "stand-off", "normal", "frequent"

It shouldn't bug you that he has 167% shot efficiency, it should bug you more that he is creating more chances than you and your midfield is not helping in attack & defense. That's how I see it and that's how I avoid having sleepless nights over cosmetic errors
    Yes..I think your explanation is very logic.. anyway...I think I got my answer and just accept this defeat since it's program n I'm get used to it.I meant funny results n troll n whatever we call them..keep moving then...I want to know this season I will be in which position after so much incidents...as you can see from other thread...
    Thanks...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-17-2014 at 08:37 AM.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Yes..I think your explanation is very logic.. anyway...I think I got my answer and just accept this defeat since it's program n I'm get used to it.I meant funny result..keep moving then...I want to know this season I will be in which position after so much incidents...as you can see from other thread...
    Thanks...
    Im sure you'll finish top 3....if not I'll chop the balls of one of my star strikers and tank a season...
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast