Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Good players but low ratings...why?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    As long as you go for Hot prospects you will be fine!, its no good seeing a 5* player ending in 4 or 9 and thinking he's good I'll get him as you have a chance of picking up a dud!,always go, in the auction menu and check he is a hot prospect, if not you are probably getting a dud.

Well,another game and yet another 5...
    Good players but low ratings...why?-top111.jpg

And my dc player Colella was classified in this match with a 6...and he scored one goal in counter and missed another one.And incredibly,at first half my strikers and one of my midfielder had 5 chances to score and missed the target and my dc and my dl in counter atacks scored!!loooool!!!

I have to sell that gk,unfourtunally....8(

Sold by 2.02M....I´ve got my money back,nevertheless i lost 8t´s when i bought this player.Byebye for them... 8(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Os guarda-redes têm sempre as piores classificações neste jogo. Além de que os jogadores caros não são necessariamente bons, é sabido que existem características escondidas e que só testando os jogadores poderemos saber. Uma vez em nível 7, o meu melhor jogador durante toda a época foi um "velhote" de 34 anos.

Keepers have the worst ratings as a rule of thumb. Expensive players are not necessarily good, it's a known fact they have hidden characteristics and only playing we'll know. Once at level 7, my season best player was a 34 years' "old'ie".
    Sorry dude, where did you dig up this "known fact" that there are hidden characteristics?

point me in that direction please....

There 's a lot of hidden stuff in the game, and not to help us, we know that.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Sorry dude, where did you dig up this "known fact" that there are hidden characteristics?

point me in that direction please....
    Since i´ve read in this forum that some gk are used to take freekicks and cornerkicks,and they often score and assist very well...i have seen everything and believe in everything!looool!!

Well,after i sold the expensive and poor gk,i was left with only one in the squad so after an extensive look at the market (1 minute or so) i saw one with 29 years old,rated 36,cheap 800k and i thought:"Why not?While nothing appears that i can really say whoh,and my second gk always performed average in the matches that he played...i can wait for a better one,but i am not risking having only one in the squad so i will go for this one with one or the moust 2 tokens".So i made a bid,others apeard and i made a second one at the last 5s and..sold!!
    He played in this champions group match already,just to "see" him in action:
    Good players but low ratings...why?-top11.jpg
    And he made an incredible save from a cornerkick header...8)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12