Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I dont understand this...

It's quite simple: the number in the picture shows the highest level that he or you reached in his carreer. You have never reached level 16, so you can't be level 16 , even if you already playing 16 seasons. you stuck at level 12, because it is your highest level number in your career

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Böttner View Post
    It's quite simple: the number in the picture shows the highest level that he or you reached in his carreer. You have never reached level 16, so you can't be level 16 , even if you already playing 16 seasons. you stuck at level 12, because it is your highest level number in your career
    no ****e Sherlock. The whole issue is that I did not notice that a player with 12 in his picture would have a level 9 club. I was not aware that when you dump your level 12 team for a level 9 team, this would happen, because I never cared before and had never seen it before, hence my post here to confirm it.

skids confirmed it. thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    I tank alot and its not the same for me. I show 12 in level and manager but this is my 16th season after 4 tankings.

I agree with skidz, its most like that the guy dumped his team and took one 2 levels lower.
    ohh it is possible bcz i thought he changed his club name
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12