Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By shwanko07
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By peteryeung

Thread: Poor Player Rating leading to troll results and losses

Poor Player Rating leading to troll results and losses

Poor Player Rating leading to troll results and losses-toni-kroos-poor-performance.jpg
    So i have 2 or 3 scout players that are performing bad as seen above. And those poor ratings are leading the team to losses and troll results. In the game the player is never in the comments like hes not playing so i sub players all the time that arent much in action in the comment. But toni Kroos and fellow MC are scouts and i cant drop them from team otherwise im stuck with a **** Midfield
    Is there any way to get them to perform better?
    UPDATE: so todays game I lost 0:2 and I had 60 possesion and doubke the amount of shots. And sometimes im on attack one and one with keeper then suddenly a corner kick and they clear it..AM I GETTING FIXED? Also Toni kroos got a rating of 3 YES 3 in the match hes worth 13 million at level 7 and in the 3 training sessions he gets 2 points for training. So hes a very fast trainer. Should I sell him?
    Last edited by Ryan Townsend; 04-19-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Anyone?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, there are a few things you can try. I would (specially on the fast trainer) try to add the points to the skill column that you expect them to do better with. On my team this means Physical Mental. My midfielders gotta be strong and speedy.

I expect you have tried them in all the positions and they still perform bad? Some do like center, some right or left.

Have you tried arrows on them? I also sometimes play them OOP.

If you can play a friendly or a few it can help you figure out where they like.

If you haven't had them very long, I would give it some time. I usually give my guys a "bye" on the ratings their first Season, as I play them and program their numbers they get better, but keep in mind too, MC's are notorious for bad ratings in this game.
    shwanko07 and khris like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

let me tell you one thing .. a player in form who is 3* can play better than 7* who is in bad form ..
    this is why i take a look to my players form and try to play those in top form more while try to make my best players in lower form play easier matches to boost their rating thus their form
    Last edited by shwanko07; 04-19-2014 at 07:18 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Apprentice
    Interestingly, this is another example of scout players failing to meet expectations. I think we are willing to accept 6/7 ratings and the odd poor performance, but lots of 4/5 ratings is going to cost you.
    My personal proclivity is to sell them and move on, as the ones I've kept never got any better and were costing me results.
    However, they might come good. Just because mine did not doesn't mean yours won't. Plus I gave them 10-15 games ( incl. friendlies) to get their act together and this guy has only played 3 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Lol, have no one stopped to look at the player?, he is a scout only in star!, he is NOT A 50T SCOUT!, he has no special ability so he is a skill trained player only, you have probably bought a dud from the auction, slow trainer!, what you thought was a bargain is actually useless, I bet you never checked he was a HOT PROSPECT?,. if people are buying 6* players thinking they are all world beating scouts they are wrong.
    As for trying other ideas he is a left footed player so play him in left midfield with a 3w or4w midfield formation with two strikers upfront.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Lol, have no one stopped to look at the player?
    Ha ha! Didn't even think to check it! Good spot, sir!

If you want my opinion, sell that. No more. If is bad, is bad. I say that for my experience with Djibril Cissé... doesn'matter 8*, bad, is bad and make you loose the time coz is bad proggrammed.
    Remember that pay 50T is never a guarantee to obtain something good.
    Remember Winston Bogarde LOL.

What is your formation? Tactics and arrow may lead to awful form of some player especially MC.
    Skidz likes this.
    Magnifique le FC (Current: Season 9, Level 7 - START OVER ONCE AGAIN)

TREBLE (2):
    LEVEL 5, LEVEL 6 (CONSECUTIVE TREBLE)

League (5):
    Champion: Level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
    Fourth Place: Level 3

Champions League (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Nivea Men League:
    Never Qualify

Cup (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Longest Winning Streak: 64 Games