Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: lost from team -15Q

lost from team -15Q

Hello
    what is the problem with this game !!!!!!!!!!
    i lost against a team weaker than me by 15Q
    i am in level 6 and all my player are 5* (48-49Q) only one player 4*(44Q)

look at this pictures

see the result

these are the squads

also i am present but he is absent
    in the game i changed the tactic to 4-2-2-2 hexagon

all the commentary attacks was to him always his players attack
    than they stop my counter attack and attack me ...

i played offensive mental with pressing in the entire terrain no counter attack no offside

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lost from team -15Q-690806sanstitre.jpg  

Saison : 8

well there is those days when you are destined to lose mate no matter what you do .. and they often beat me from bloody corners
    meanwhile there is slight chance you increase the rate of you losing, if you play out of form player or other team has maximum bonus which can really make them hard to beat so you need to keep it full all the time.. but I think overall , facing such teams, you shouldn't had used attacking mentality away , more when you have no fullbacks .. in general play normal away and try to counter and at home attack .. in my experience this work better
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Playing with a 3N defense against a 3 ST and 2 uncovered wingers is way too risky. Formations don't alway matter much, bit this time I it could have played a big part.
    Ħăý Ķêł likes this.

hh just draw 1-1 at home facing stupid club with 80% possession .. one attack and BAAM they scored when my strikers kept missing chances one after another . .. yeahhh it is one of those days
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Playing with a 3N defense against a 3 ST and 2 uncovered wingers is way too risky. Formations don't alway matter much, bit this time I it could have played a big part.
    Completely agree with this, but think you're pretty unlucky. Would be interested to know what your tactics were, but have been caught out by three strikers many times.

We've all lost games to 'far inferior' teams, mate, and it's very frustrating. I count on 1-2 of these results every season. No matter quality/formation/tactics/attendance, you just lose.
    Ħăý Ķêł likes this.

I don't see the problem...

look;
    lost from team -15Q-jor-14-temp-5-lunes-20-5-2013-22222.jpg

1st, for the 11 players under the field, the differance is not+15Q for you... sure no? maybe a 38-39Q vs 47-48Q
    There are lots of factors in a result, for example the game never select all players to be mentioned in comments of the game, or just to be active and effective.
    Too I can say for experience that one can have 1/2 of the team of 1* and just 3-4 players of 5-6* and win against a team full of 4-5* players, just because the 1* are well proggrammed, so, I'm not surprised...
    Too the game proggramm matches to make you do some decisions, like do a substitution of 1 or 2 players that today are invisible or fail all.... game do the things to make you work...

And that's what happen mate, and lots of more things...

To be honest it's not the results that piss me the most.

Rather how they get rich with a game that doesn't meet quality standards in too many aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    well there is those days when you are destined to lose mate no matter what you do .. and they often beat me from bloody corners
    meanwhile there is slight chance you increase the rate of you losing, if you play out of form player or other team has maximum bonus which can really make them hard to beat so you need to keep it full all the time.. but I think overall , facing such teams, you shouldn't had used attacking mentality away , more when you have no fullbacks .. in general play normal away and try to counter and at home attack .. in my experience this work better
    Yeah i know the feeling...
    I have lost against a 6 quality weaker team than me in the Champions League final because of a corner
    Ħăý Ķêł likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Yeah i know the feeling...
    I have lost against a 6 quality weaker team than me in the Champions League final because of a corner
    yeppp .. afterwards i started to buy 2-3 defenders with header SA .. do you think that had solved my problem? hhh NO .. they kept scoring from those corners

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    yeppp .. afterwards i started to buy 2-3 defenders with header SA .. do you think that had solved my problem? hhh NO .. they kept scoring from those corners
    train speed increases anticipation in the actions. prove..
    I too have 2 defenders with aerial ability and 2 with wall. The wall, excellent in Roberto Carlos with 4* and Petrov, for me is the more effective SA I've seen, combinated with high speed (doping).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast