Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: who controll the games!? i lost against the worst! HOW WORK THE GAME!? WHO CONTROLL!?

Angry who controll the games!? i lost against the worst! HOW WORK THE GAME!? WHO CONTROLL!?

wtf is going on!? i lost against the worst player ever! again!!!! WTF! HOW WORK THE GAME!? i left the game because that ****! im the only one who lost against the worst palyer ever! HOW!? why! i think now som controll the game behind! I WANT A REMATCH OR I LEFT THE GAME! normaly i must win 4:0 or 7:0... NO I LOsT!!! WTF xD kidding me!? TOP F!@K ELEVEN!? KIDDING ME???
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 04-22-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Torge Tschirner View Post
    wtf is going on!? i lost against the worst player ever! again!!!! WTF! HOW WORK THE GAME!? i left the game because that ****! im the only one who lost against the worst palyer ever! HOW!? why! i think now som controll the game behind! I WANT A REMATCH OR I LEFT THE GAME! normaly i must win 4:0 or 7:0... NO I LOsT!!! WTF xD kidding me!? TOP **** ELEVEN!? KIDDING ME???
    Troll troll troll

hmmm going to get shouted at again but Chelsea v Sunderland comes to mind ???????

Leave hun if you think you should have won this game !!!!! or stay if you enjoy the game !!! your choice !!!

Stupid results can happen in this game, but without pictures, is very dificult to help you.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

moment of blue... or red pill... do you want return to the real world? eat the red... wanna continue in the 4th Nordeus dimension? eat the blue pill.

LOL :'D

PSut pics, I hope to see 4 defenders.

I think the worst player ever is in fact YOU hihihi hi
    Theres no rematch get better or quit lol
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Try to see this page and you will know it. (is a translate of an italian webpage)

Quote Originally Posted by Torge Tschirner View Post
    wtf is going on!? i lost against the worst player ever! again!!!! WTF! HOW WORK THE GAME!? i left the game because that ****! im the only one who lost against the worst palyer ever! HOW!? why! i think now som controll the game behind! I WANT A REMATCH OR I LEFT THE GAME! normaly i must win 4:0 or 7:0... NO I LOsT!!! WTF xD kidding me!? TOP **** ELEVEN!? KIDDING ME???
    keep calm and carry on...

who controll the games!? i lost against the worst! HOW WORK THE GAME!? WHO CONTROLL!?-images.jpg Trolol
    Last edited by davide-acdc; 04-21-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Famous
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-21-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast