Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Training Speed Reduced in the Same Season?

Training Speed Reduced in the Same Season?

I think experienced players should have encountered this problem, especially those who do power training.
    I wish to understand the main cause of the problem

The same 18/19 yr old player that I have, initially was a fast learner when I bought in via transfer market.
    So I decided to field him in every match possible to train him up. Feed him with just one or 2 green booster everyday to pump up his stat (not to the extent of power training yet as I'm not a token player).

Then the strange thing happened. During mid-season, his training speed and stat gain started to reduce; in quite a significant level as I can notice it with ease. That's very frustrating as your faster learner has suddenly lost his talent not that he had grown older.

I understand that during 18-21yr is the fastest learning stage where player loses training speed as he grows older, but why my player loses training speed during the same season???

Anyone with same experience?

Dreamer
    A player's training speed drops any time he gains a star (i.e. a 3-star trains faster than a 4-star who trains faster than a 5-star)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

exactly, every time that a player win a star, the speed is reducied in some %... meybe between the 15%-20%, depend.

It doesn't matter if you don't assign the cones.

Yes I think the problem is not only because of ages, their speed training always reduced when gaining a star..
    So its better to estimate their quality and save up some skill points..

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

I have only noticed a significant drop as they reach scout lvl, not before.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    exactly, every time that a player win a star, the speed is reducied in some %... meybe between the 15%-20%, depend.

It doesn't matter if you don't assign the cones.

Huh?? So does it mean that you get a player that is near to getting a star ie: 39 near to 40, he will have reduced training speed once he gained a star?
    Neverthelss you don't assign the cone as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Gery Tryenasya View Post
    Yes I think the problem is not only because of ages, their speed training always reduced when gaining a star..
    So its better to estimate their quality and save up some skill points..
    That's weird as I never experienced this problem before before season 4.
    I have a player previously gained 7 skill points ( 105 cones ) in a season without having his training speed reduced.

But for this season, it makes sense as my player really reduced in training speed after gaining a star

Training speeds appear to be nerfed recently, Fast trainers are not training as fast as they used to do.
    roni and Qambu Yaasi like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Training speeds appear to be nerfed recently, Fast trainers are not training as fast as they used to do.
    i noticed that too .
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Don't assign cones until you are satisfied with your player's progress i.e acceptable level of potential stars. I keep them at 3 or 4. I think they slow down when they reach 5.

I agree with July Fourth also. I noticed that the progress is not as much as previous seasons but not that significant.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast