Thread: How is this realistic???

How is this realistic???

I decided to post my today match since it isn't first time that result was so unrealistic and it will cost me 1st league position because this **** happened too many times to me. I had a possession 80% and he had 20%, all of his players were out of position, striker with 2 stars is a goalkeeper and every other player was out of position, but he still had same total shots on goal and i was unable to score. My team was also better in rating. 16.6 and his was 14.4.

And how does he have more passes than I do when he had 20% possession?

Just don't tell me it's a bad luck because its obvious that something is wrong with this result calculating system.

How is this realistic???-mrs-u-picku-materinu.jpgHow is this realistic???-dfdgfs.jpg

Hmmm about half his players were out of position only, and some were not so far out of position. Another thing is that you misunderstood the passes, you probably had more than him, with 83% pass completion, he could have had 6 passes total and completed 5.

I agree that you should have won, though, but can we see the quality of both sides, and your formation and tactics?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Another thing that needs tuning from top 11 is that you got 3 shots on target but his stats show 0 saves, where is the logic in this and if possible can we get an admin comment on this......
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Here you can see both of our formations. I had 4-3-3 wide and he had 3-5-2.
    My team mentality was normal, focus passing mixed, pressing style whole pitch, passing normal, passing long, marking zonal.
    And my whole team is 4 stars and one player is 5 star. best player 21, gk 19, 3 players 18 and all other 17.

How is this realistic???-kflfpl.jpg

How is this realistic???-formacija.jpg
    Last edited by jebenko; 02-06-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Yes spyros this is strange too, i once also had more shots on target then total shots, I can post that picture too if you don't believe. Something is seriously wrong with this.

How is this realistic???-bug.jpg
    Last edited by jebenko; 02-06-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jebenko View Post
    Here you can see both of our formations. I had 4-3-3 wide and he had 3-5-2.
    My team mentality was normal, focus passing mixed, pressing style whole pitch, passing normal, passing long, marking zonal.
    And my whole team is 4 stars and one player is 5 star. best player 21, gk 19, 3 players 18 and all other 17.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kflfpl.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	1684

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	formacija.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	1683
    Yes, sometimes I see that bug regarding shots on target and total shots as well. I wonder if you would have been better off playing a more flexible formation, by that, I mean with DMs and AMs instead of a flat 4-3-3. IMO 3 strikers is way too many, you're better off with more in the middle to link the play.

I'd like to see your arrows as well, but I think you could have gone attacking mentality, and choose a point to focus your passing, maybe you should have gone down the wings with AML and AMR instead. Pressing style whole pitch is not worth it for me. Personally I would have crowded the midfield with some variation of 3-6-1, mixed passing if attacking down the flanks and short passing if through the middle.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I don't have any AM-s or DM-s because I usually play classic 4-4-2. But I will consider other things you said and maybe buy next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Another thing that needs tuning from top 11 is that you got 3 shots on target but his stats show 0 saves, where is the logic in this and if possible can we get an admin comment on this......
    The shots would of been blocked from opposition defenders.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The shots would of been blocked from opposition defenders.
    Shoots blocked by defenders should not be counted as shoots on target, I don't even think they are.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Shoots blocked by defenders should not be counted as shoots on target, I don't even think they are.
    If it barely leaves the striker's foot before it's blocked then I agree with you, but not if it's cleared off the line or somewhere in between. The game we watch doesn't show every bit of action, though, right?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League