Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Laugh...I nearly did!

Laugh...I nearly did!

I have always loved T11 and generally have defended Nordeus....but I saw something today in a live match that really takes the biscuit.

A goalkeeper got stretchered off but as the manager wasnt watching , the gk wasn't replaced . I also assume his auto sub wasnt set as no replacement came on. Well during the rest of the match , no fewer than 4 outfield players made 'great saves' , 'great diving interceptions' and 'smothered' the ball from corners. No handballs were forthcoming and when i looked at the players positions on the pitch during gameplay , the gk's position was empty.

Whilst i dont expect the game engine to be overly sophisticated , I expect it to be above average.....pretty poor programming , methinks!
    Last edited by The Red Baron; 05-03-2014 at 12:55 PM.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Rookie
    Laugh...I nearly did!-screenhunter_80-apr.-15-12.52.jpg
    same situation happend to me some days ago lol .. without GK from 19'

top forumer already discussed this before.. on live match, if the opponent team got red card and injured, the team suddenly become more strong.. nordeus should fix that!! hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sev Toska View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_80 Apr. 15 12.52.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	22906
    same situation happend to me some days ago lol .. without GK from 19'
    just crazy.....
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Rookie
    it was a CL match and i was leading 2-0 home (1st leg ended 2-1 defeat for me away) and after his GK got injuried i thought it would be easy to score more goals but nope .. he scored and match ended on penalties where ANOTHER player made a superb save of one of the penalties but at least i won on penalties

Famous
    That's why I only have one keeper in my squad, no need for two.
    dardamaniacs likes this.

There are three scenarios when you criticize this game.

You open a thread to praise the game and you receive lots of kudos from the forum staff and from fanboys and girls.

You open a thread criticizing the game and you'll be confronted with all sorts of arguments, usually it's because either you must be using wrong tactics or it's because in real life bla bla bla radio ga ga, you played with 13 black cats under a stair, anything, they'll find a way of silencing you because there's nothing wrong with the game except some 2.14 Billion Bug.

The third scenario is when you make a strong and educated post with pictures supporting your cunning arguments and the Defenders of the Game are nowhere to be seen. You don't see their names in the list of people who like posts anymore, they don't dare to utter a word.

Something is very wrong here.

Actually I'm surprised that the overlords haven't pulled the plug of this forum yet.

10 vs 11 is the most interesting thing of this game...

Banned
    It has been proven by many forum members that when a goalkeeper get injured and is not replaced then any random team member takes his place but in the process he continues to do his job...

But generally a STRIKER is chosen as the goalkeeper and he continues to play as a STRIKER too...So in all he is now turned into SUPERMAN who can save and score goals...
    Brian Dang likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast