Thread: Learning a new role

Learning a new role

Hi ppl. I was wondering what dies it require when you want to teach your layer new role . For example I want to teach MR to an AmR player .when I choose to learn this new role in player settings there is written 0/50 , what is it ? Is it required skill points ? Or I should wait 50 days ?

Rookie
    it means that you need 50 cones.. that is really alot, almost a star. Dont do it, it is easier to buy a new player form the market.

It is about 3 levels. Most people will tell you not to waste your time with training a new role or SA. If you plan on keeping the player for a long time then I guess it is up to your discretion

Sorry I am new to the game , don't know what you mean by cones ...
    I already put it to some of my players and there is 0/50 indicated ...They will charge me somethung?

cones are 1 skill point. A new role is 50 skill points. That is 50 skill points you cant use to improve your players skills. If you are a new player then 50 skill points becomes even more valuable at lower levels. So I would suggest to not train him in the new role

It's only really worth it if your going to power train and keep the player long term, otherwise it's useless since they will decline more rapidly in quality.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

wait 50 days LOL
    That's what this game need to go better... ..-.-'

Just train, and when you train you increase the blue line (proggress) 100 proggress = 1 skill point, or 1 cone

a player of 18 to 22 can win the 100 of proggress easy with 1 training 30% hard... so well... if you wanna do that you will need some days, but, my suggestion is increase the skills.
    Better if you have a 5 star player (5*) with 5* defense skills- 5* attack -5*phisicall skills, increase the phisicall to 8*, and if is MC/ST attack skills to 6*/7* too.
    First as a option I put in phisicall skills, to have speed/fitness to 9* as soon as posible.