Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By russ2000_uk
  • 1 Post By Eddy Milan
  • 1 Post By davide-acdc
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: See this for a TROLL...Its frustrating...

Banned

See this for a TROLL...Its frustrating...

In top 8 round of Champions League I was paired with an ABANDONED TEAM...

In first leg away my team played a 1-1 draw...I thought, I will beat him fairly comfortably at home but I loose 2-4...
    He got an injured player and no substitution happened for him and the rest you guys know.

My AML Messi get fouled in the box and gets a free kick instead of penalty...

Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 04-26-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Apprentice
    Sorry, but how do you know they were abandoned? They look like a decent side...

And your keeper didn't do you any favours...although agree you have every right to feel aggrieved...

Banned
    Because in the league this side is fighting for a finish in top 7...As soon as he scored the first goal I immediately changed my goalkeeper with my star goalkeeper...

From what i see you used 4-2-2-2 with flank attacks and he used 3-4-1-2.
    If he used center focus attack his amc wich is rated decent 8 and 2 strikers done the job. i personally prefer midlle focus hard attack rather than down both flanks cuz i trust better a striker than a aml or amr.
    Anyhow im with you on this, keep calm and BBTOTM#

this happened to me as well. I played against a team with 109 Q (my team has 117.9) and in the first game away the final score was 2-2 and then 3 days later when I was playing at home I lost 2-5!

My QF opponent in the CL is also struggling for a top 7 finish in his league but then I saw that his rivals in the leagues are a level higher...mind you we're at level 8...so Im quite surprised the top of the server is 9??

Well, I didnt get trolled, got beat 1-0 away and 2-0 at home, but it left a sour taste because in the first leg, he did not log in but had 12 supporters. In the second leg, he didnt log in either but this round 19 supporters came in! So in effect, I was playing 2 away legs...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Sorry chick it was just one of those annoying days!, I only just scrapped through myself!, in the first leg I went a goal down and he dominated the first half with a team 10 pionts lower than me and NO SA playes!, so I went 3 up top and changed to hard attacking!, I managed to score two late goals to win 1-2!, in the second leg yesterday I scored early on but they equalised and made it a nervy last 15 mins again!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

A small read about Facebook games. It's 5 years' old, but...

Scamville: The Social Gaming Ecosystem Of Hell
    Posted Oct 31, 2009 by Michael Arrington (@arrington)

Last weekend I wrote about how the big social gaming companies are making hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue on Facebook and MySpace through games like Farmville and Mobsters. Major media can’t stop applauding the companies long enough to understand what’s really going on with these games. The real story isn’t the business success of these startups. It’s the completely unethical way that they are going about achieving that success.

In short, these games try to get people to pay cash for in game currency so they can level up faster and have a better overall experience. Which is fine. But for users who won’t pay cash, a wide variety of “offers” are available where they can get in-game currency in exchange for lead gen-type offers. Most of these offers are bad for consumers because it confusingly gets them to pay far more for in-game currency than if they just paid cash (there are notable exceptions, but the scammy stuff tends to crowd out the legitimate offers). And it’s also bad for legitimate advertisers.

The reason why I call this an ecosystem is that it’s a self-reinforcing downward cycle. Users are tricked into these lead gen scams. The games get paid, and they plow that money back into Facebook and MySpace in advertising, getting more users. Who are then monetized via lead gen scams. That money is then plowed back into Facebook and MySpace in advertising to get more users…

Here’s the really insidious part: game developers who monetize the best (and that’s Zynga) make the most money and can spend the most on advertising. Those that won’t touch this stuff (Slide and others) fall further and further behind. Other game developers have to either get in on the monetization or fall behind as well. Companies like Playdom and Playfish seem to be struggling with their conscience and are constantly shifting their policies on lead gen.

The games that scam the most, win.

And some users aren’t dumb, either. For every user who gets tricked into some fake mobile subscription, there’s another who can beat the system. That’s where the legitimate advertisers, like Netflix and Blockbuster, get hit. Users sign up for a free trial with a credit card, get their game currency, then cancel the membership and start over. Netflix has a policy of only paying for a user once. But game developers use a complex set of partner chains to launder these leads and try to get them through for payment. Netflix sees an overall lowering of quality and pays less for leads. Game developers, desperate to monetize, then search for ever more questionable offers to make up the difference. In the end, the decent advertisers are out, and only the worst of the worst remain.

Left alone, the system really will slide into a full blown disaster. The platforms (Facebook and MySpace) are in a position to regulate this, and even have rules prohibiting some scams. But those rules are routinely ignored by developers, and are rarely enforced by Facebook and MySpace.

There can be only one reason Facebook and MySpace turn a blind eye to user protection – they’re getting such a huge cut of revenue back from these developers in advertising. If they turn off the spigot, they hurt themselves.

Zynga may be spending $50 million a year on Facebook advertising alone, fueled partially by lead gen scams. Wonder how Facebook got to profitability way ahead of schedule? It was a surge in this kind of advertising. The money looks clean – it’s from Zynga, Playfish, Playdom and others. But a large portion of it is coming from users who’ve been tricked into one scam or another.
    Scamville: The Social Gaming Ecosystem Of Hell | TechCrunch