Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Basic questions about how to get a beast striker?

Quote Originally Posted by tallgah View Post
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering some basic question and I am glad to hear opinions.

1)Which special ability do you think its best for strikers?

2)Teaching new position has a good influence on performance? If so, which one contributes more amc or wingers?Anyone tried?

3)Is that really important to being able to use both feet?

4)How those hall of fame top scorer stats are allocated? How much diffenrence is ok between attack and defence and physical?

Thanks in advance
    The best defender iv ever had is a 'LB with a free kick special' the best midfielder is a 'CM with a free kick special' and the best striker was a 'ST with a one on one special'

So i think that the free kick special ability is definetly a good one. I am sceptical about 'one on one scorers' as my ST with a 'corner taking special' has scored twice as much as my 'one on one scorer' this season. I think its a bit random to be honest.

I have been reading here lately that unbalanced strikers are not good performers.
    Here is my beast striker...

You can't tell me that he isn't a beast striker
    tallgah and Philip L. Willis like this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    I have been reading here lately that unbalanced strikers are not good performers.
    Here is my beast striker...

You can't tell me that he isn't a beast striker
    That's not unbalanced to me, that's the way a striker it should be
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    That's not unbalanced to me, that's the way a striker it should be
    Okay then,
    We're good.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Okay then,
    We're good.
    Then what is unbalanced striker?

Haha I don't know if a striker can be unbalanced, maybe one that trips over his own foot...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Well this is my Best Striker and my best player ever, Niloo Crofts, When i bought him he was quite balanced in skills but his defence is far behind now..... But he still scores and assists like a beast-

Basic questions about how to get a beast striker?-crofts.jpg

And these are his stats for my club, he has served me 5 seasons and will continue for at least 2 more, never power trained but tanked 2 seasons with him.... His stats to see like this is good but not so great as in the 2 seasons I tanked he played almost all the matches so appearance is counted. But I made him play defence so that he does not score as even if I made him play forward ar 5% condition he would end up scoring and making my team win single-handedly... There was an incident in which my whole team played at 5% condition and I was 2-0 down at HT and happy that I was losing, suddenly this guy blasted in 3 goals and I won....... Then I put him in defence.... Otherwise his goal to match ratio would have been almost 1!!!

Basic questions about how to get a beast striker?-crofts2.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Fk ability >>>>> 1:1

A one on one scorer gets countered by one on one stopping goalies. Also in every match you'll get a couple of free kicks just outside the box. Definitly when your opponent uses hard tackling. It should deliver loads of more goals

Quote Originally Posted by MeidenVanHolland View Post
    Fk ability >>>>> 1:1

A one on one scorer gets countered by one on one stopping goalies. Also in every match you'll get a couple of free kicks just outside the box. Definitly when your opponent uses hard tackling. It should deliver loads of more goals
    I agree, but even FK special ability is countered by Defensive Wall SA but yeah, FK is better than 1 on 1 most of the times

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I agree, but even FK special ability is countered by Defensive Wall SA but yeah, FK is better than 1 on 1 most of the times
    If the comments say that the free kick is given in a dangerous spot just outside the box my striker 99/100 puts it between the posts. So my opponent has got to have a beast goalie to save it. Though I have a legend striker who can shoot both feet

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast