Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 1st CL Final

1st CL Final

Hi all. I am very new here to this forum and also just recently started playing T11.

Tomorrow I will participate in my 1st CL final ever (I am at level 2 and my team is 19,9 rated). My opponent is a lot better than me at 24,4. His formation is a 4-1-4-1 and I was wondering what formation would be best to counter it?

Any suggestions? I was going to go 4-2-2-2. What tactical orders would be best for this formation?

What do you guys think?

4-2-2-2 hex is probably a good choice. attack down both flanks, You should put red arrows on all flank players. Use defensive mentality and force counter attacks

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    4-2-2-2 hex is probably a good choice. attack down both flanks, You should put red arrows on all flank players. Use defensive mentality and force counter attacks
    Thanks for the help, I've had some success against stronger teams using a formation which allows me to attack down the flanks. The other day I overcame an opponent using a 3-5-2, with the butterfly formation and his team was rated 28. So I think I can win in this final.

good luck Nathan !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    good luck Nathan !!!!!!!!!
    Thanks, I will post the result of the match here tomorrow if anyone is interested to know!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Good luck!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

good luck. it appears the whole forum is behind you!

Famous
    all the best..bro

Sadly I just lost 0-2 to my stronger opponent. It was a hard fought game but I missed a crucial chance to equalise in the 72 minute.. and a few minutes later my opponent scored to make the game safe.

Started slowly, creating few chances on both sides... until the deadlock was broken on 35 minutes by a long range strike from my opponent. Thereafter I dominated possession but couldn't find a way through until the late goal sealed the defeat. Very disappointed. It was a hard fought game but didn't have the quality to score against my opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Barnes View Post
    Sadly I just lost 0-2 to my stronger opponent. It was a hard fought game but I missed a crucial chance to equalise in the 72 minute.. and a few minutes later my opponent scored to make the game safe.

Started slowly, creating few chances on both sides... until the deadlock was broken on 35 minutes by a long range strike from my opponent. Thereafter I dominated possession but couldn't find a way through until the late goal sealed the defeat. Very disappointed. It was a hard fought game but didn't have the quality to score against my opponent.
    Unlucky bro. Get em next season!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast