Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Cheating?? Token buying...??

Apprentice
    i think that in vietnam the prices for tokens are very cheap.

It won't be too far apart. I know I may sound unreasonable and whinny like a crying baby here, I will respect them if this is how a developing country being so serious spending to win in such a stimulation game.

There should be some system quality assurance to avoid one competing with the same player or same group of players for 3 to 5 seasons at least. I will abandon this game sooner or later as there is nothing new but just beating the same group of players, upgrading crews and building better facility.

Apprentice
    i feel you saw many biding wars with vietnamese and most of the times the rounds of bidings are over 20.they have loads of tokens

Not really, but more on how 3 stars player turn into 8 / 9 stars player within a very short period of time. And they don't allow old players with no special skill.... Well well, it is either these people are very rich or they just want to win regardless the cost and effort. Thumbs down...

i agree with you...I had champions league final today...opponents team had only few 5 star players (starting 11) subs and reservers had only one or two stars...mine are all with 5 stars and some with 6 even subs and reserves...his team value is 35M and mine is 28M. I really don't know how that could happen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I have a friend who jail broke his i-phone to get 2.14 billion TOKEN, MONEY, TREATMENT, HEALTH PACK and MORALE...
    I protest, this is immoral and unethical, and down right despicable, I never, how horrible is this! I would like to have these people arrested for this heinous act. This is unfair gives a lob sided advantage to only a selected few, as a android user I demand to have this cheat. It is only fair!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Wow, if there is such thing as a cheat engine, I could only say that this would be really cheap. But for me an my group, We all play T11, we are connected on Facebook, and have a group conversation a couple of times per week. We are about 15 or so, we do support each other during each game. Obviously, a very successful group. We exchange tactics, players, etc., I have a friend, he is 3 levels higher than I am, when it comes to transfers, I have him look out for players that I want, he buys them using maybe 1 or 2 tokens, because nobody would buy those guys on his level, I pay him 5 tokens and for the most part I can keep those guys for 4-5 seasons.

He also saves his youth academy players for the lower levels in our game to purchase, so he makes quite some tokens with all of us buying etc. which in return he can buy himself scouts etc., and could comfortably go into a bidding war.

I would not consider this cheating or anything, but on average most of us win the league and the championsleague and about half of us win the cup each season. It's a positive way to build relationships with each other and to team up against opponents. Now, facing someone that has 7-8 star player and an endless amount of token is a whole different story but usually not the case. We do also purchase tokens sometimes but we also take advantage of videos etc.

Also, I save my young guys, for the lower level friends
    Last edited by Marco Brown; 08-26-2014 at 11:52 PM.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

Rookie
    Yes there is what i would call a token exploit currently working that has several requirements. It has nothing to do with jailbreaking or editing the client but setup right and with the right resources you could produce this many tokens in very little time although it is very detectable yet Nordeus don't seem to care about the accounts abusing it.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you are aware of cheating please report it to Nordeus Support

The only exploit I'm aware of is the $ error, I have seen none with tokens.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast