Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Cheating?? Token buying...??

Addicted
    Lucky you! Although that probably means I could too, since I also live in the UK?
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Gosh I wish I could get that amount in a season...
    Can't u give me some tokens or at least give me a shirt or something like that?
    John Naish likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    Lucky you! Although that probably means I could too, since I also live in the UK?
    Yes you can my friend .

Interesting thoughts on the subject but a few objections. Ofcourse you can get matched up against a godlike team, but chances are the player is not ill addicted to the video game or/and big spender. Actually most of time, chances are you got a match against another farmer boy.

You may ask me what's wrong with farming a few tokens. Well nothing really, I find it quite fair. What worries me are children, masking their ips to UK ones and farming tokens 24/7, abusing game in this ugly way. I am not a racist but ask yourselves how many times you stopped bidding when you were against a player from specific countries labeled as notorious token farmers. These are the players that ruin the game and they dominate the "uber teams charts" all over nordeus servers.

In my opinion there is over 50% farming abusement, 20% normal legitimate farming, 20% normal buyers, 5% big spender players and maybe a 0,5% people that need medication and get away from pc for their own shake. Why over 50% ? This is ridiculous but every season, I feel more and more that all my opponents are UK residents. This is more noticeable in the lower levels of top eleven.

Makes me facepalm everytime I ask myself, why do I keep playing this game
    Last edited by Spyros; 05-03-2014 at 02:24 AM.
    Sxrenity and Skidz like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I really don't understand why people buy tokens for those extreme amounts that i read here above somewhere.
    I would consider that same as gambling addiction. But if you play poker for example - you may actually win something aswell. This top eleven is just a game for fun.

I started to play this on April 25th. And yes, i bought 300+ tokens and ordered something for my i-phone and a t-shirt which gave me 142 tokens each. So all in all i started with around 600-650 tokens. I bought some money and then i invested in young players 18-22 years old.

With that said - i wont spend more money on this game. I wanted a fair start, and fix players that i will keep for several seasons since they are so young. And i have 321 tokens left.

My teams average age: 19,3
    Amount of players: 21
    Stars: 25,2
    Team value: 24.9 M

Everybody are different.. but those who spend enormous amounts on a game like this needs help (personal opinion)
    It's enough with a start capital as most.
    Skidz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I can get 100 - 200 in a day!
    once i made over 1000T in one day lol
    Skidz likes this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    as far as I know, that is just a "fake" cheat, it just happears on the screen but it is not registered on the game server. Or am I wrong?
    It can be true...I tried contacting my friend but he didn't replied...

Quote Originally Posted by roni View Post
    once i made over 1000T in one day lol
    WOW, how long where you watching videos? 24 hours lol, I only do it for an hour or two and not every day as you cant the server doesnt let you!, after an hour now it usually stops you.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dean View Post
    It can be true...I tried contacting my friend but he didn't replied...
    Yes these hacks out there are all fake and if you try to download them you will get malaware and stupid surveys to do and for nothing!, unless someone on here owns up to prove its real I dont believe it!, I could make myself look like a cheat if I used my farmed tokens to buy stupid amounts of money lol but that will never happen as tokens are far more valuable to me for buying scouts.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Well i had 650 tokens and i bought myself a complete new team and still have 321 left.
    7 players are now scouts and the rest are ONE step from being scouts.

You never have to use more than 8 tokens to get the player u want if you use the last second trick.
    People are so stupid on my server so they spend like 20 tokens before the first round is done.. why? i don't know.

I spend 1 token per round and i havent lost one single player i want.

You are probably in a higher lvl than i am so i guess this doesnt work there.

Another thing - i can't get tokens by watching commercial. I get health and moral bags for 20 second movie clips..
    But it only works til i get 20 bags, then it stops. But 20 bags are worth alot of tokens

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast