Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Cheating?? Token buying...??

I still think this is a pretty decent team after just some days of playing.
    I won't spend anything on my 2nd season since i think my team is pretty complete in this low level.

Picture of my team and the contract value. Most players are scouts already after ive trained them. Some are on the edge (24) to become scouts, and only 2 players have a skill of (23)

Is this team okay for my 2nd season?
    Cuz i've already won my league with 1 game left.

My players are between 18-21 years old except my back-up goalie whos the grandpa with the age of 23.

Cheating?? Token buying...??-final-team.jpg

Cheating?? Token buying...??-kontrakt.jpg

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Your team looks ok now but every player will loose a star if you go up a level

Can you explain what that does to My team?
    Do they go down in skill, or just a star? And what difference does it make if the skill stays but a star dissapear?

I really don't understand this with stars.
    But i have some friends who play in lvl 4 leagues and i beat them pretty easy.
    I guess i'll learn the difference with experience of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    I really don't understand this with stars.
    But i have some friends who play in lvl 4 leagues and i beat them pretty easy.
    I guess i'll learn the difference with experience of the game.
    Your players will still have the same skill level but a 5 star player will become a 4 star player and in the following season you will find higher skilled players on the market.

So far it for me it's been a game of constant upgrading. Each season I will "trim the fat" and sell lesser players who I don't think will level up to 5 stars or more and try to buy players who I think will.

I have had one scout player (who I named Diego Maradonna) who I have had for maybe 5 seasons now. This is the first season that he has not risen to a 6 star player. :-( he has scored more league goals than league games he has played though. Absolute legend!
    Skidz and Gert Funck like this.

I've never done any tapjoy "token farming". I just can't be bothered to troll through the offers and sign up for this and that. I do watch the short app videos for health packs though.

I can understand people spending money in the way that console gamers would buy games. If you enjoy something, why not pay a bit of money to enjoy it even more. We need people to pay so that the games we play can become better. :-)

That's how I justified to myself spending the £8 or whatever it was for some tokens. It gave me a freedom on the transfer market and I log into this game at least twice a day so what is £8!! I get more game time from this than I have from kill zone on the ps4 which cost £50.

My friends phone is jailbroken. I'll see if it will work next time I see him. Let's see if op can deliver!

I'm finding it very difficult to farm now within the UK.

I used to be able to farm 100-200 a day, now Im down to around 10 a day if lucky. I think T11 has either got wise to how easy it was to pick tokens up, or they are just going through a very lean period of offers.

With a few thousand stored, I'm not really bothered anymore. Time to use what I have got and see where that gets me.

How did the game end?

I was quite surprised how easy it was to gain a few tokens for free. Didn't do much so its not real farming but, I got a big pile of ironing, mouse to hand, watched videos, folded, downloaded a really bad program, refilled iron for steam, uninstalled program that messed up my network, video, video, video etc iron some more with the words 'Edge, 'Titanium' floating through my head, visions of sweaty ballerinas and talking dustbins..... and my token count tick, tick ticked from 4 to 29. Hardly amazing but it was not for very long and I wasn't exactly trying very hard.

It is not about the outcome of the game just that it gives people a feeling that this is a setup, not a fair game and no common sense. These people are around between level 3 to level 6, keeping a bunch of low end bench players in order to maintain lower average team ratings, really vietsucks to me....worse than Indonesian, etc. at least I find the rest are more real and making sense. I would rather walk away if I know there is a game with them in my schedule.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast