Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Cheating?? Token buying...??

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Reggie Churchill View Post
    Do people really spend this amount of real life money on a free management game?
    Yup, a couple of months ago some guy admitted he had already spent over £1000 on this game, around £100 per month.

<redacted> insane. If it was a friend or a relative of mine, I'd be very worried.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 05-02-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Yup, a couple of months ago some guy admitted he had already spent over £1000 on this game, around £100 per month.

Bat**** insane. If it was a friend or a relative of mine, I'd be very worried.
    Some people do that, though. My friend spent several hundred on it in the first few seasons. He justified it to himself (and to be fair, he had a point) by comparing it to the £50 people spent on an Xbox game which takes 18 hours to complete and they never play again.

We're in season 12 now and he's realised that for 50 tokens you get 4-5 seasons from a player, from the TM (old one!) you can get 3-4 seasons for just a handful of tokens. To stay ahead you need to keep spending...

I'm a token farmer and do quite well from it and I win trophies.

Have never won a treble, though...my friend has been saving his skill points to stay in the lower quality bracket and get a better cup draw. He wants that treble (he's a token buyer and has never won one) so will be interesting to see how it goes.

Well done. Treble is quite an achievement. You should be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    Some people do that, though. My friend spent several hundred on it in the first few seasons. He justified it to himself (and to be fair, he had a point) by comparing it to the £50 people spent on an Xbox game which takes 18 hours to complete and they never play again.

We're in season 12 now and he's realised that for 50 tokens you get 4-5 seasons from a player, from the TM (old one!) you can get 3-4 seasons for just a handful of tokens. To stay ahead you need to keep spending...

I'm a token farmer and do quite well from it and I win trophies.

Have never won a treble, though...my friend has been saving his skill points to stay in the lower quality bracket and get a better cup draw. He wants that treble (he's a token buyer and has never won one) so will be interesting to see how it goes.

Well done. Treble is quite an achievement. You should be proud.
    I'd tell your friend that this method doesn't work, It pairs you up with a team you would be equal too if you had assigned the skill points.
    Spyros likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'd tell your friend that this method doesn't work, It pairs you up with a team you would be equal too if you had assigned the skill points.
    Ha ha! I'll tell him on Tuesday! He was so proud at work today...he has over 100 saved up!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I really feel sorry for you guys I really do!, you are chucking stupid amounts of money at a virtual game, its your choice I know but I really don't understand it personally but I have over 3000 T all farmed for free and that's not counting I've probably spent about 1500T aswell over the last three seasons buying scouts, booster packs and money and to think I'm getting more than a lot of you can buy and I'm not spending a penny.

Yeah thats cause Top Eleven sucks!! NOT everyone has so many free offers and videos as u do so for us its not possible to farm hundreds of tokens a season...
    Emiron Josepha likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I really feel sorry for you guys I really do!, you are chucking stupid amounts of money at a virtual game, its your choice I know but I really don't understand it personally but I have over 3000 T all farmed for free and that's not counting I've probably spent about 1500T aswell over the last three seasons buying scouts, booster packs and money and to think I'm getting more than a lot of you can buy and I'm not spending a penny.
    Agree with Skidz...don't farm to his levels, but rarely below 200 tokens and have never bought any. Do most of my work on Tapjoy...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I don't quite get how you can farm as many as that for free? Only doing videos i can get maybe 3 or 4 extra per day, so I can imagine maybe 15-20 with all the other stuff - did you just save a whole load up?
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I can get 100 - 200 in a day!

Each season, get second place and did not get the league this injustice and how to be haram I am difference for the player, who is in second place with four points and did not win two games in order to equal on points with me and gets the first place and gets a League
    If I did not get to the league this season, I'm not going to play this game again

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast