Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC 1st team lost ther 100% record today with a 1-1 draw!, I blame myself for letting the team down, I forgot about the match and when I remembered It was 1-1 81mins GRRRRR.
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and Con Dingo like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

CL: Celtic Rangers suffer their 1st loss in the CL this season going down 3-1 away in the 1st leg of their knockout stage tie.

An early goal in 6 mins from a free kick put CR behind. CR replied mid-way through the half but went behind again 6 mins later from a double corner and headed finish. CR pushed hard for the equaliser in the second half but their fate was sealed when, following of period of sustained pressure the home side slotted a 3rd in 83 mins. CR clung on - a headed miss from a corner in the 89th was the only threat they offered in that final period.

CR Manager said afterwards "we conceded too many free kicks around the box - we need to sharpen up our tackling and maintain our shape." The home manager said "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..........".

League Round 13 - 49 Unbeaten

Racing Santander 0-5 July Fourth

Benayoun (13) Papaleo (23,28,86) Petersen (84) MOTM: Benayoun.

Benayoun scored an early free-kick to get himself onto 199 career goals before Papaleo hit a first half double... Then we left it late for more goals when Petersen broke clear and made it 4-0 and Papaleo completed the hat-trick just afterwards.

July Fourth completed the first half of the league on 13 wins out of 13... For the 6th time in the clubs history, Only once in the previous 5 occasions, July Fourth have gone onto complete the 26-0-0. With a favourable league draw this season and our good form which is similar to league season 21 so far shows that this is a good chance to go perfect once again but it will take a lot of work this season if we are to do it once again.

July Fourth's win today also takes us to 49 Unbeaten in all 3 competitions since we lost last against Ottomans 1453 around this stage last season. We are still going on strong in all 3 competitions and and there is no reason we cannot match the feat we completed in both Season 14 & 26, When July Fourth went through all 3 competitions without losing a game. Our club record currently stands at 77 unbeaten for all 3 competitions.

Halfway League Table

The 26-0-0 is on... Can we do it?
    Skidz, Dman2pt, roni and 1 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC 2nd team won 4-1 away in the 1st leg pf the champions league knockout stages so we are nice position to go through with a 4 away goals!.Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-untitled.jpg
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Addicted
    Two away matches

Today FC Bristbury had two away matches, one of which it felt like home, as not a single home fan turned up!

First of all we had a Champions League match which should have been a walk in the park but quite clearly wasn't. I missed this match due to revision in the library, but FC Bristbury scraped a 3-2 win out of the bag, meaning that, fingers crossed, we should progress to the quarterfinals.

Then we had a League match. Danny Pritchard got a place in the starting line-up due to Viera's unfair red card yesterday, and he proved his worth with a goal from the spot. But star player was Michalis Labrou, who at 31, is our veteran striker. He proved he still had it in him today with 2 goals, lots of chances created, a rating of 9 and Man of the Match! The fans are fond of him - to them, he is a Ryan Giggs, and FC Bristbury will be keeping him until the rules stipulate that he cannot play anymore! The final score was 5-0 to us, the visitors!
    Dman2pt and Con Dingo like this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Benayoun scores 200th career goal while Papaleo scores 350th

Champions League Last 16, 1st Leg: wisconsin 0-6 July Fourth

Kusama (24) Hardy (27) Benayoun (39,78) Miku-Zidane (48) Papaleo (71) MOTM: Kusama.

July Fourth enjoyed yet another goal fest as they easily beat winconsin in the 1st leg of the Last 16 tie of the Champions League and that sends us through to the quarter-finals. After a bit of time it was Kusama that gave us an early advantage midway through the first half moments later Regal breaks clear and passes to Hardy for 2-0, Benayoun's free-kick just before HT was his 200th career goal for July Fourth and Miku-Zidane made it 4-0 from the restart, Then Papaleo broke clear and scored to make it 350 career goals for the club, before Benayoun added his second in the game.
    Dman2pt and roni like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

All These Injuries, Man...

The first match of the evening. We played lousy. We ended up at a disadvantage after 2 minutes. But Zlatan turned the game on his own with four goals. There is a reason why he is a captain (not just because he is Swedish) Our 2nd goalkeeper Courtois had a chance from the start, but got injured and will be away for 8 days. Now we have only three replacements to our disposal. I guess that all theses injuries will stop us from winning the treble this season. Now we can not afford more injuries. This was a league game by the way.
    A 5-1 victory is far from good enough!

Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-18-2014 at 07:39 PM.
    HULIANO likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Buffs FC stutter to a 2-2 draw away in the Champions League knockout phase as they are pegged back twice by vastly inferior opposition. Not what Buffs were looking for with a tight away tie coming up in the league.

Celtic Rangers score 6 in the league - keeping a clean sheet in the progress.

SBARATA FC

The LEAGUE has been up and downs, so the current 7th position says it all, let see what happens
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg

In the CUP, we play tomorrow in 1/4 finals , after beating a opponent one level higher by 3:0 in agregate

In CL 1/8 1st leg we lost today away by 4:1, we may say goodbye to the competition.

The good news is that Guzmán got is 100th goal in LEAGUE
    Buffs Mad, roni and Con Dingo like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

ACADEMICO D FC

IN LEAGUE we are playing with the subs, so out of top 7Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg

In cl we manage a away 1:1 draw, without watching, so good chance of getting to 1/4 finals

ACADEMICO D FC

We changed a lot of players, since we had a few 3* players that were sold and changed for 5* players, but we are not doing good, tought opponents.

We play tomorrow the 1/4 finals of CUP, after beating a opponent from same level at 1/8 finals by 6:2 in agregate.

D FC

This is the fun part, my 3* team is the only one in top 4, we are current in 4th place, hard to belive.Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg

In CL 1/8 final 1st leg we managed a away draw 2:2, good chances with the 2 away goals.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast