Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Banned
    Very good and has many improvements exciting new.

Quote Originally Posted by pjckmen View Post
    Very good and has many improvements exciting new.
    I think you will find that isn't the case with this game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    You don't have to change team. Can you manage two teams at a time?
    No, I wont play this anymore.
    pnr8555 likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    No, I wont play this anymore.
    OK, that's fine then.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League: Celtic Rangers turn a nervy encounter on its head with 3 goals in the last 30 mins to triumph 6-2 away. Ebrahimpour bags another hat-trick but Higgins continues to rediscover his mastery snatching another bottle of Champers. After the match Higgins said, "Ebrahimpour has been on fire and has beaten me to MoM a few times recently. But 13 bottles of plonk this season aint too shabby. Now we must look to the Cup and try to win in East London to overcome the 2-2 home draw."
    Skidz and Dman2pt like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham 2nd team did me proud today after the 1st team loss this morning!, they stepped up to play in the league again and Beat Thundercats FC 5-1!, were are cruising L10 !!.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post

Now... That's a troll result.
    Skidz, Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League: Buffs attempt to put right the loss and draw in previous 2 league games in an away tie in Turkey and come away with a fine 4-0 win.

Additionally, it looks like Nordeus FA have added sound capture from both dugouts as Buffs Mad reports he heard sobbing and whimpering from the Home Manager and visiting friend as the match progressed. (oooh, too cruel....jk)
    Skidz and Dman2pt like this.

NewchesterUnited advanced to the Cup semifinal. In the eighth-final, NU drew at home Thursday with SANDRA, 3-3, before winning in Iraq, 1-0, Saturday in what the Black-and-White considers to be its first "legendary" win. NU pays the utmost respect to SANDRA, a fine club that is on its way to its second consecutive League championship.

NU played visiting FENERBAHCE to a 4-4 draw in the first leg of its quarterfinal Monday. The Black-and-White won the second leg in Turkey, 3-0, Wednesday. NU will face NEANOAH FC in the semifinal. The Greek side is attended NU's Cup matches against SANDRA and is a strong club as well.

NU reached the Champions League quarterfinal. NU drew, 2-2, Sunday against host AC Balky of Lisbon. The Black-and-White was quite strong in Tuesday's second leg, winning in Los Angeles, 5-0. NU meets Balazs FC Thursday at home, then Saturday in Hungary.

NU continues to lead its League. A scoreless draw at second-place inferior fc Sunday maintained NU's seven-point advantage. While the result ended the Black-and-White's 13-match League winning streak, NU earned four points in two matches against its closest pursuer. NU blanked PlayHotFC, 5-0, Tuesday.

NU visits eighth-place London is Blue Wednesday afternoon. NU, with 43 points after 15 matches, has a game in hand over inferior fc (39 points) and third-place othmane fc (34 points).
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast