Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

We won 1-2 away in the CL semi-final. If we're into the CL final, we will add strength for our defense by buying a scout DC.
    Dman2pt likes this.

NewchesterUnited's biggest match of the season to date headlines Tuesday's action. NU won the first leg of its Cup semifinal Sunday afternoon by beating NEANOAH FC, 2-1, in Los Angeles. The second leg will be in Greece Tuesday morning. In the other semifinal, BARCELONA edged kikhi kokho FC, 1-0, at home.

NU drew at CHELSHEA, 1-1, in the first leg of its Champions League semifinal Sunday night. The Black-and-White will host the second leg Wednesday. CSSEDANCFA handled Jonathan FC, 4-1, at home in the other semifinal.

NU blanked visiting Othmane FC, 4-0, in League action Monday. After 70 scoreless minutes, NU scored four times in a 15-minute stretch to seize control. Jhony Caballero, Daniel Tapia, Jordan Gibson and Kyle Meola each scored in the victory, which assured NU of a top-two League finish. NU leads inferior fc by six points with five matches left. NU visits last-place Ulva FC Tuesday afternoon before hosting eighth-place Cheesy AC Tuesday night.

Friday night will be Steve Freeman Night. The veteran center midfielder announced his retirement, effective after the season. While a few players were sacked early in Season 1, Freeman will be the first player to retire wearing the Black-and-White. Freeman, 33, has scored one goal in 17 career appearances. He is scheduled to start in NU's final League match of the campaign against visiting kawinix fc. Freeman is also expected to play in other matches this week before ending his career.
    Last edited by Con Dingo; 05-26-2014 at 11:19 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

League Round 21: TeamSystem COBRA 0-5 July Fourth

Papaleo (3 PEN,12 PEN) Shepherd (46) Benayoun (57) Allen (61) MOTM: Papaleo.

July Fourth lead this one from beginning to the end, Papaleo was always active and threatening to break through and score on numerous occasions but as it turned out Papaleo was brought down (or did he dive?) 3 times in which 2 were penalties in which Papaleo scored, Things we comfortable and we were never under any threat and Shepherd made it 3-0 just after HT, Then a Benayoun free-kick and a Allen run through on goal and toe poke for 5-0.

Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg: Jon Utd 0-6 July Fourth

Papaleo (2,16) Benayoun (24,32,45 Hat-trick) Petersen (73) MOTM: Papaleo.

Just like the league match earlier in the day, Papaleo scored 2 early goals to give us control in this one, Shortly followed by Benayoun scoring 2 free-kicks and heading in a Petersen corner for his hat-trick for a 5-0 lead at HT, July Fourth done the hard work in 45 minutes play and now can relax for the remainder of the semi-finals. Petersen did add to our score with a good strike on 73 minutes. This match overall has to go down as our best performance thus far this season. Jon Utd are a team that have done well against us on some occasions so it was good result to win this one by a large margin.

We are now 2 matches away from another possible treble. Both finals pretty much certain to reach holding substantial margins and the league is all but mathematically won.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-27-2014 at 12:14 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Champions League Semi-Final, 1st game.

It was an anxiety -charged atmosphere in the tunnel before the first semifinal out of two. But you could still see some glow in the eyes of our players. Zlatan 's speech to the group in the locker room before this crucial match had provided inspiration to the rest of the team. But it could not have started worse. After only 6 minutes, Courtois had to give up a goal, and 1-0 for the home team was a fact. It was a matter of momentum. Would we let them score another goal, and thus give up the game before it had even started? or should we bite the bullet and see what we could do? The answer was to my relief the 2nd one. Because in the 13th minute Paul Pogba with a cannon straight up in the top corner, obviously assisted by Hazard, who else? This was the beginning of a ketchup effect and we had time for both 1-2 and 1-3 by Cristiano Ronaldo, before the half time break, another assistant of Hazard by the way. Three goals scored away from home so far was a dream result to take home with us for the return match . In the second half , we were a little hesitant , we let Italo FC get back into the game again , and in the 85e minute 2-3 was a fact. Hopefully just a formality. We are strong at home, and we stand with one leg in a Champions League final. No one will be allowed to stop us now, not even SANTA !

Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-27-2014 at 12:06 AM.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

FCBayern München Diary

Join to: The Oficial Managers Asociation, be a member^^

http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...sociation.html

and our news?

We won 6-2 in the simifinals of the Champions league.
    We need...mmmmhh... 8 points to win the league.
    And we had a 1-1 at home in the 1st leg of the Cup semifinal.

This season will be at least at the same level as the last, when we won the CL, 2nd place in League, and semis' of Cup.

I want, my 7th Consecutive Champions League. In spanish called "La Séptima" ...(Madrid won "La Décima" but Nordeus developers don't know yet... shht...)

This weekend will be retired with 32 years, Rio Ferdinand, Jaques Songo'o and Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink
    Sad notice,
    Next season will be retired Roberto Carlos with 34 age, and maybe Ryan Giggs and Cafú both with 32.
    I think that Roberto Carlos played all the finals of Champions League that we won (6).

Bayespresso, what else?
    (^-^)'
    Last edited by khris; 05-27-2014 at 04:00 AM.
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and Mr. Marco like this.

Famous
    Updated...

Winning 11
    1ST PLACE IN LEAGUE
    RIGHT TRACK TO CHAMPION LEAGUE FINAL BY BEATING SEMI FINALIST AT HIS HOME 0-1

TUAN DM FC
    2ND PLACE IN LEAGUE
    CONFIRMED TICKET TO CHAMPION LEAGUE FINAL by thrashing opponent 1st leg 5-0
    3RD PLACE IN CUP..JUST LOST SEMI FINAL THIS MORNING BY PENALTIES SHOOTOUT
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 05-27-2014 at 04:16 AM.

Cup: Celtic Rangers crashed out of the Cup losing the 2nd leg of their semi-final 3-0 at home. CR showed the same aggression that allowed them to snatch a 1-1 away draw in the first leg against fancied opposition. However, that was to prove their undoing in a crazy 15 minute spell which saw free-kicks conceded on the edge of the box. The result was 2 bookings for midfielder Thomas Ben Hatira and 3 goals from set-pieces for the visitors. In the second half, although 1 man and 3 goals down, CR pushed valiantly. The chances came, the chances went and the clocked ticked. 3-0 it stayed but the resounding cheer at full-time gave due recognition of the efforts of the home side throughout a hard campaign. 2 games against a 3xScout side just proved 1 game too many.

After the match Midas McGonnigal said "I can't thank my players enough for their efforts. We were beaten but we're not down. We will stick to what we do best - the changes we will make next season will be to replace those youngsters that didn't break though & are out of contract and those old stalwarts that seek the refuge of the rest home. The core will remain - now excuse me, I have a league game to prepare for."
    Dman2pt likes this.

SBARATA FC

We lost yesterday against 1st by 2:0 at home, nothing to say, he have a better team and this is not our season.
    My DC Jordanic got injured, so another bad luck.

Today we play against 6th, so we are not expecting nothing special, a lost Will put us mathematicly out of promotion, since we are already 12pts behind 7th and worst GD.

ACADEMICO D FC

Since we played 50 games last season ending in 2nd in LEAGUE and 3rd in both CUP and CL. We decided to take vacations so we keep playing our subs in LEAGUE, and we keep having good results, we may ending in promotion zone.

A a Z FC

In a very competitive LEAGUE, nobody still knows His final position, we are current in 7th, but it Will be a tought fight to end the season in a promotion spot.

D FC

This has been a quiet season, we have been all season in top 7, sometimes in top 4. The winner is almost found, 2nd seems the same thing, but about the rest all teams very tight, any result can make a huge diference.

We have now all the players 1SP of the 4th star, the exception is one of my DC that have reached the 4th star, because i give 1 more SP that shouldnt be given and my this season youngster that arrived as a 4* player.
    More that 1000SP saved, the champion is my GK with 128SP saved.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Won the leaque with 4 games to spare. Veteran club captain Amine Gmamdia finally gets to lift the trophy after several barren seasons!
    Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.

If I counted correctly, league title should be secured if we win tonight?
    Bad Boys FC is 12 points behind with five games left in the league. If we win, and if Bad Boys FC wins, it's still 12 points difference. Mathematics is not my forte. But 3x4 = 12. So Bad Boys FC will still be 12 points behind us, if we manage to lose the last 4 games, IF we win tonight. But we have won both games against the Bad Boys FC, ​​and that we have a crushing goal difference. Correct me if I'm wrong. But a win tonight means that For My Stephanie has secured the league title with 4 rounds left?

Be kind and correct me if i am wrong

Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-27-2014 at 03:26 PM.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast