Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You won 1-0. Because the blue bar is full for shot efficiency.
    Dam! missed that bit lol!, well done bud!, you cant pull the wool over a grand masters eyes!!!

Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-untitled.jpg

Thats the double! one more to go!.
    July Fourth, roni, Dman2pt and 2 others like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Dreamer
    Rugby's Better had a solid 3-0 league win this morning to remain unbeaten. Unfortunately Ha FC (1st in the league) beat Ha FC (3rd in the league) to stay 6 points ahead, which is likely insurmountable with 2 rounds left, though should he lose twice in the last 2 rounds I should pass him on goal difference (it's unlikely though). I lead the other Ha by 4 points, so a win or draw against him tomorrow will be enough to secure 2nd. Sadly after 4 consecutive seasons of league wins it looks like 2nd best this season.

We still have a CL final to look forward to tomorrow, in a re-match against the opponent who beat Rugby's Better in the CL final 2 seasons ago.

And this morning the team that knocked us out of the Cup won the Cup final in a penalty shootout after a thrilling 4-all draw.

Lastly, our AML/AMC Nick Delany has 30 league goals for the season, and looks good to top the league for the 2nd consecutive season as he's 7 goals clear of 2nd. He is also topping the league ratings chart, averaging 8.04 per match over 24 games. Not bad considering he didn't earn his 5th star until mid-season.
    Last edited by Pete Cresswell; 05-29-2014 at 04:36 PM.

24th League Game

Honestly I was lying asleep when this early league game was played. A good opportunity for my assistant manager to show some responsibility. He's been in trouble, but is still part of the team. 5-0 and a fine display of Ronaldo / Zlatan. Unfortunate that Pogba was injured when the opposing team played damn ugly! Pogba will be gone for 2 days.

And it is pretty here up in the top
    Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-29-2014 at 04:45 PM.
    roni, Dman2pt, HULIANO and 2 others like this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Just won the Cup final 4-0. There's now only the CL final to win, and our 6th treble and the 3rd one in a row will arrive in Turin!
    You are a beast Congrats !!
    HULIANO likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

I'm selling 3 players for lvl 22-23...who wants,inbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Dam! missed that bit lol!, well done bud!, you cant pull the wool over a grand masters eyes!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	23800

Thats the double! one more to go!.
    You can do it Skidz. Remember to set the win bonus for the CL final to maximum. I did it and I think it truly helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cup Final

El Capo 0-6 July Fourth

Papaleo (19,21) Martin (37) Benayoun (42) Shepherd (73) Allen (78) MOTM: Papaleo.

July Fourth produced a stunning fine performance to win against El Capo in tonights cup final, We were always winning the ball and knocking on the door for scoring early on and it took 19 minutes for Papaleo to break clear of the defence and slide it past the keeper to give us the lead, Allen 2 minutes later setup Papaleo to make it 2-0. Then Martin made it 3-0 with a long range shot before Benayoun scored a free-kick before HT, In the second half it was a bit more even as July Fourth kept possession to see out the final, Eventually Papaleo got through on goal but declined the hat-trick chance to setup Shepherd who couldn't miss, then Allen made it 6-0 after breaking the defence and hitting it in on a half volley and July Fourth were able to just enjoy the rest of the game as they easily retained the Cup.
    roni, Con Dingo, khris and 1 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Cup we did

Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Apprentice
    good season so the league title is in my pocket with 2 more matches to play and again i am in the champions league final like the past season and i hope i will take the trophy again,in the cup i was eliminated in the quarter finals but it doesn't matter to much because i never was interested to win the cup Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-first2.jpg Attachment 23808 Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-final2.jpg my strikers are doing their job very good this season Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-top-scorers2.jpg
    Last edited by Bogdalinho; 05-29-2014 at 09:36 PM.
    roni and Dman2pt like this.

NewchesterUnited will attempt to win its second consecutive Cup Thursday afternoon. NU won Tuesday at NEANOAH FC, 2-1, to claim the semifinal, 4-2. NU will face BARCELONA, which advanced, 3-0, following a 2-0 win at kikhi kokho FC.

NU advanced to the Champions League final after a topsy-turvy 3-2 home win over CHELSHEA. The Black-and-White won the tie, 4-3. CSSEDANCFA will be the opponent Friday after a 0-0 second leg at Jonathan FC and a 4-1 semifinal triumph.

NU needs a draw Thursday night at Hai Tien FC to clinch its second straight League crown. The Black-and-White throttled Ulva FC, 5-0, Tuesday afternoon. NU accepted a 3-0 forfeit from Cheesy FC Tuesday night. Cheesy FC had three players serving suspensions.

NU edged host yaser, 2-1, Thursday morning. Given its Cup final three hours later, NU used most of its second-team players. The decision nearly backfired as yaser led after 18 minutes. Three first-teamers entered the match during the second half, including Kyle Meola and Kelvin Duran. Duran's 78th-minute corner kick led to a Meola header for the tying goal. In the 88th minute, Meola added a second goal following a pass by Baykal Kehl-Gomez and NU escaped with three points.
    roni likes this.

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast