Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Famous
    League's Match Day 3 and CL update for Winning 11

League..0-0 away.. Our opponent played Chelsea style: 3DCs-DMR/DMC/DML-3MCs-1...we are dominating the match with few times changing formation: from 4-4-2C to 4-4-1-1 to hexagon to 3-5-2 flat but could not do anything.. They had 1 shot and we had 28 shots but the result was the same: 0-0...their GK did 5 saves...incredible..so from 1st place we dropped to 3 with 7 points...

CL: We won 4-0 away game..top of the group with 2 wins...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 05-08-2014 at 10:21 PM.

У вас ебанутая игра! забаниьте меня нахуй!!!! блять я три сезона в суппорт пишу что на аукционе нет нихуя кроме ебанутых трехзвездочных игроков, я блять как должен команду формировать????? кроме доната есть еще варианты или блять только лей лей лей и может быть улыбнеться тебе счастье????? ок блять залил сделал команду, ебать а все равно хуй, играешь у тебя МИЛЛИОН МОМЕНТОВ и все мимо, а у соперника 1 и гол... это как блять???????? случайность? или типа намек что мало влил???? как мне сказали модуляция решает тактика хуяктика, ага конечно, блять играю 4-3-3 - 4-0, следующий матч с ним же те же схемы 0-4.... это как так блять??? ни он ни я нихуй не меняди!!!!!! руки вам блять оборвать и в жопу зусунуть, с такой мудуляцией!!! сделайте нормальную игру где все равны!!!!!
    Brian Dang likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Алексей Родин View Post
    У вас ебанутая игра! забаниьте меня нахуй!!!! блять я три сезона в суппорт пишу что на аукционе нет нихуя кроме ебанутых трехзвездочных игроков, я блять как должен команду формировать????? кроме доната есть еще варианты или блять только лей лей лей и может быть улыбнеться тебе счастье????? ок блять залил сделал команду, ебать а все равно хуй, играешь у тебя МИЛЛИОН МОМЕНТОВ и все мимо, а у соперника 1 и гол... это как блять???????? случайность? или типа намек что мало влил???? как мне сказали модуляция решает тактика хуяктика, ага конечно, блять играю 4-3-3 - 4-0, следующий матч с ним же те же схемы 0-4.... это как так блять??? ни он ни я нихуй не меняди!!!!!! руки вам блять оборвать и в жопу зусунуть, с такой мудуляцией!!! сделайте нормальную игру где все равны!!!!!
    Russian man???keke

Addicted
    FC Bristbury continue their winning streak

Today we won both our League game and the Champions League game, meaning we have still not lost this season. Unfortunately our new signing Adam Wright is out of action for 3 days due to an injury in the Champions League match, and our second choice MR, Gleibson Leite will not be able to play for 9 days due to injury - perfect timing though, as tomorrow our first choice MR, Cornel Kakas will be ready to play again after a 3 day injury.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Champions League Group F Round 2: Pogon Barwice 2-2 July Fourth

Revecca (29) Papaleo (64) Tendulkar (68) Pacholski (87) MOTM: Harrison.

Yeah I'm a little annoyed with this one, We didn't really play that well for most of the game and Pogon Barwice lead 1-0 for much of the game and it wasn't until 60 minutes we brought on Watson to turn the game in our favour providing Papaleo and Tendulkar to give us the lead... Guess what happens next... They score the equaliser from the double corner 'bug' how very nice... But I guess it works both ways. But on the context of the whole match I would say Pogon Barwice deserved at least a draw.

League Round 3: Patuska 1-2 July Fourth

Allen (26) Memy (56) Kusama (81) MOTM: Watson

Again another poor performance from July Fourth and it was Allen that won us this game with scoring the opener midway through the first half, Then Patuska equalised when Rowan (who had a great game) laid it off for Memey, Then late on... Allen broke clear and setup Kusama to give us the winner.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

CL ROUND 2 update

ACADEMICO D FC

Won the away game by 1:2 and we lead the group by GD, next 2 matchs Will probably decide who win the group.
    Both goals scored by Misic.
    I take a look and seen that MISIC has reached the mark of 100 GOALS for the club.
    He now have 104 in 132 games played
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg
    He also have a total of 114 assistes
    And more important 47 MOM

D FC

very dificult game away but we won by 2:3 and we lead the group

SBARATA FC

It end to be a easy away game

It end you be a easy away game, with us winning by 3:0
    We are 2nd in the group by GD
    Chester FC likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

This season, perhaps we won't be able to make the treble again ... There are too many great teams in the league, and there are two token-buying teams in the CL :| Still I will tank 1 CL game to be the second in the group, so that I won't face the strongest team in the CL tournament

Banned
    This is frustrating and annoying...

Again out of the CUP due to a TROLL result...

I played a away 0-0 draw...A game that I should have won quite easily...I thought let it be...I will defeat him at home...

Now at home I again play a 2-2 draw again a GAME that I should have won quite easily...

And to make it further annoying my 2 player also got injured...Both of them are NORDEUS generated...

One of them is a MC how I bought at the end of last season and till now he has been injured 7 times...He keeps getting injured after every 2 game...
    Dman2pt likes this.

kill this player Siddharth

Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast