Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Addicted
    FC Bristbury progress to Cup Quarterfinals

Today we played Gareth Bale FC at home for the second leg of the Cup Top 16. We slotted 6 goals past them to go on to the quarterfinals on an aggregate of 11-0. One fan told reporters that he was confident that we would claim the treble this season, but our club spokesman was quick to point out that at this stage it is very premature to speculate, although that the club will do its utmost to win every competition it enters.

The only drama in our 5-0 slaughtering or our League opponents today, Arnan FC, was the bias of the ref at our home ground. Having given players on the other team a talk for several fouls, and only once pulling out a yellow, he gives out 3 to FC Bristbury and for offences no worse than those committed by our opponents poor Leandro Viera got 2. The fans were furious! They urged Viera to do a repeat of Rattin's protest in '66, but Viera knows not to argue, especially when you're winning!
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Celtic Rangers returned to league action today with a 4-0 home win. Alan Higgins, Defender was later asked if his star was on the wane after a 7 rated performance. Higgins replied "I got trolled".

...After Half Season

So, half the season has passed and supporters to "For My Stephanie" walks around with a smile on their lips. The first part of the season has surpassed all expectations, although I obviously went in with the goal of winning it all. The club has a rich owner, so it's a very strong squad at my disposal. But money is not everything. It takes the right attitude and the right types of players to form a winning team. The money plus my skill to find the right players has meant that we now almost are impossible to beat. Even if we play good football at the moment, we have not won anything yet. Things can change when you least expect it. But as it stands at the moment, something very weird must happen for this not to be a successful season.

We are destroying our opponents in the league, and most seem to go our way.
    We have also advanced to the knockout matches in the champions league, after winning our group very comfortable.
    We will face a very difficult opponent in the quarterfinals of the Cup. So it will be a tough nut to crack.

But we are full of confidence, and know that anything is possible !

The Board and our fans are very excited, and the sponsors are overjoyed. The players are very harmonious, and ready to take on the challenge. The plan for this season was to win the treble. And the goal remains. We lead the league with 7 points. We are in knockout round of the Champions League, and in the quarterfinals of the Cup. Right now everything is wonderful. But it is not to be arrogant, anything could still happen.

~To Be Continued Tomorrow~ (at my teams showcase)
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

League Round 12: July Fourth 9-0 Thai Team

Allen (4,5,34,58,88) Watson (41) Hardy (43) Miku-Zidane (50) Papaleo (74) MOTM: Allen.

Allen played an absolute dream match in the league today by scoring a first half hat-trick and going onto make a 5-goal salvo and easily could of scored at least 1 or 2 more. There were injures for Kusama, Miku and Harrison in this game and only Kusama has been healed.

Cup Last 16, 2nd Leg: July Fourth 2-0 Fontanellese (Agg 6-1)

Martin (38) Allen (74) MOTM: Allen.

July Fourth played a weaker team here because of tiredness and squad rotation and also holding a comfortable advantage from the first leg and after a good period of Fontanellese play it was Watson who set up Martin to put us infront, Then Allen scored again on 74 minutes with a run past the defence and was able to bury it.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-17-2014 at 11:52 PM.
    Tommy Vernersson and Dman2pt like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    League Round 12: July Fourth 9-0 Thai Team

Allen (4,5,34,58,88) Watson (41) Hardy (43) Miku-Zidane (50) Papaleo (74) MOTM: Allen.

Allen played an absolute dream match in the league today by scoring a first half hat-trick and going onto make a 5-goal salvo and easily could of scored at least 1 or 2 more. There were injures for Kusama, Miku and Harrison in this game and only Kusama has been healed.

Cup Last 16, 2nd Leg: July Fourth 2-0 Fontanellese (Agg 6-1)

Martin (38) Allen (74) MOTM: Allen.

July Fourth played a weaker team here because of tiredness and squad rotation and also holding a comfortable advantage from the first leg and after a good period of Fontanellese play it was Watson who set up Martin to put us infront, Then Allen scored again on 74 minutes with a run past the defence and was able to bury it.
    On your signature i guess it is supposed to say "CUP:10" in green color @ your season 31 team. But it says CL x 2. Other than that, nice going!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    On your signature i guess it is supposed to say "CUP:10" in green color @ your season 31 team. But it says CL x 2. Other than that, nice going!
    Well spotted lol... It should indeed say Cup: 10.

I only update my trophies won when they are won and signature updates start of each season.

It's corrected now.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-18-2014 at 12:09 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well spotted lol... It should indeed say Cup: 10.

I only update my trophies won when they are won and signature updates start of each season.

It's corrected now.
    When I read, i really read

My opponent changed the game time to 1.30am, I'm guessing he hoped I wouldn't be there, but I was, he has an all 6 star team but I won the game 0-3 to go 11 points top, I'm into the quarter final of the cup and the last 16 of the champs, the guy that beat me last season in the champs final is my opponent, should be good.
    Season 12 - Position 1
    11 League Titles
    9 Champion Leagues
    6 Cups

3 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses, we are into the 1/16 round of the CL Hope that the strongest team with all scout players bought from scout list will be trolled!!!!!!!!!!
    Dman2pt likes this.

League: With 1st and 3rd recording early wins Buffs concession of a penalty which was converted ramped up the pressure. But a thrilling second half display secured all 3 pts in a 4-1 away win. Buffs Mad said "We must be meaner. We must cut out the mistakes."
    Dman2pt likes this.

Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast