Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    Didn't know that since i am very new here.
    You can join us next season! Make a new FB account and PM me or July to get added...you should not start T11 until we tell you to do so...
    roni and Tommy Vernersson like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I haven't posted an update in awhile though my team has been doing quite well, but with the new sharks' League, ... I mean http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rs-league.html team taking a good chunk of time trying to find players, and train them as much as possible.. my poor BvB has been a little neglected, yet still is in contention in all three comps (though just barely in CL):

Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-14-taabel-17.jpg Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-14-cl-16.jpg Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-14-cup-8.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-20-2014 at 05:24 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

League: Celtic Rangers record their 14th league win with a 3-1 result at home. Spitting (red card), missed penalty and 3 further bookings: CR don't do boring. That's 110 goals in competitive matches this season.

Next up, with the minimum break, its the Cup where they need to edge out the away leg after a 2-2 draw at home in the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    Today in Tanking:

Lost 6-0 in league to a team 5 points worse than me, good job guys. I've now given up over 100 goals!

btw, I am up 3-1 in the Cup, and 2-0 in the Champions league. Would be awesome if I won a double while tanking
    That would be a first. A double while tanking the league hasn't occured in forum history.
    Green Lion likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

CL: Celtic Rangers exit the Champions League after drawing 2-2 at home - which was not enough to repair the damage of the 3-1 defeat in the 1st leg.

With a goal each in the first half the visitors took the lead again mid-way through the second. Despite the constant pressure from the home side a return of only 1 goal on 83 mins was insufficient. With 23 shots on goal, but only 7 on target, the training ground beckons for CR.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Kentucky FC suffered today the highest defeat this season (0-4) at the league leader, so we felt from rank 4 to rank 8. Very close league, indeed
    In the CL the team did better and reached the quarter finals with two 2-1 wins. I missed the league match and came late to the CL match, but right about time. In the CL match we went 1-0 in front, but the CL opponents changed his 4-5-1 to 4-4-2 that countered my 3-5-2 better and he could equalize. At 1-1 I joined, watched the 2-1 by Ai Shangzhen and then changed to his 4-4-2. In the last 5 minutes he used 3-4-1-2, but could not turn around the match. So I faced some good managers today, league result was tough, but the CL match was more important.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 05-20-2014 at 02:51 PM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Champions League

After a clean display at home so we have now advanced to the quarterfinals of the Champions League after a total of 10-1. Our offensive players were really in the right mood. Our fans got their money's worth, and after the final whistle as they sang "For My Stephanie will take home the trophy" A good day at work, in other words.

Falcao scored 3 goals and made 2 assist's. Apperently not enough since Ronaldo won the MOTM

Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-20-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    Chris Rath likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    You can join us next season! Make a new FB account and PM me or July to get added...you should not start T11 until we tell you to do so...
    Thnx, but I will stick with my real team instead.
    pnr8555 likes this.

League: Stumbling Buffs are held to a 0-0 home draw as their goals dry up. This represents a missed opportunity as the leaders drew and 2nd won - so Buffs remain 5 pts off the pace of the new joint leaders.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Tight League Game Makes Sure We Are 12 pts Ahead

It was a tight game against the runner-up this evening. But we did what we have to do, and now we top the table with 12 points down to the runner-up. Good times

Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast