Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

League Round 18: July Fourth 5-0 Chonburi

Papaleo (30) Allen (41,49) Petersen (66) Harrison (85) MOTM: Trotter.

We used 2T and delayed kick-off to this evening to give ourselves a rest and also with their only being the sole league fixture today with it being Day 20, July Fourth took their time to score and eventually Papaleo put us on front on the half hour, Followed by a Allen brace on either side of HT, We killed the game off with goals from Petersen and Harrison for a relatively straight forward win.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Well yeah like this it's possible but I need to spend them 'cause my substitute players aren't good enough to compete with the others... ;-)
    Thats Why i try to keep my team balanced between first 11 and subs, i only use reds in last case. I now have medical facilitys to maximum, 1 red from gifts each day( thanks Saransh) and lukily from games played, not so often.

I do this in all my team and in all i have above 200.

If i have to play a player out of position i do it. The fun thing is that sometimes my subs play better that my first option for the position.
    Mr. Marco likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Pre-Game

Once again it is time for a league game. This time away from home vs the team placed on the 4th spot of the table (sadly enough it's a bot team) But we must not forget that in our first meeting this season We only won with 1-0 over this opponent. So it might be tougher then expected. If we manage to win this game, its basically only us and the runner-up (12p behind us) that has a chans on the title. The runner-up play a bit later than we do. So I thought to post some updated pictures meanwhile we wait. It is 25 minutes left to kick-off.

I will rest some key players in this game. For example: Our superb keeper, Manuel Neuer. Our engine on the midfield, Andrés Iniesta. And our exceptional AMC, Eden Hazard.

This is the team that will do it:

And here's a pre-view of the game:

Current League Table:

The best league scorers atm:

Best rated players atm:

Dman2pt likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

18th League Game

So after a bit of a struggle in the first half - We ended up winning this one pretty comfortable with 4-1. 71% ball possession and 18-4 shots on goal. It could have been bigger numbers, but I don't complain. Especially since the runner-up lost his game and we now lead the table with 15 points I think it is safe to say that the league title belong to us now. David Silva became 6 star scout after this game meaning that we now have 13 scouts out of 20 players.

Dman2pt likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

League: Celtic Rangers took a cruise around the fjords on their way to a win in Norway against the 2nd placed club. 2 goals scored, 2 players injured and 2 fingers raised to the Gods by Midas McGonnigal as he curses their luck.

"We had 5 in treatment and counted ourselves lucky to get 1 back yesterday and 2 today - now this! Any more bad luck and we'll need 22 shots to score 2 goals.....wait a minute, we did! If this carries on we'll need to quit this league and play 5-a-sides."

Quick updates

My 3* team D FC MANAGE TO GET 1000 SP SAVED
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg

Misic my Best ST of all times got His 50th MOM AWARD yesterday, today he got His 51st
    1st season 6MOM
    2nd season 5MOM only played CL and CUP matches
    3rd season 15MOM
    4th season 18MOM
    5th season 7 MOM CURRENT SEASON

Total of 149 games played
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Yes I came back to beat my opponent at home 2-0 after losing away 2-1. Btw, I set maximum win bonus ... but it was well worth it. I am into the CL semi-final Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    roni, Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC sent out there 2nd team in the league again today and got off to a flying start with goals from Fabregas and Messi by Avenger FC pegged us back to 2-2 so it was a little dissapointing but we maintain the lead.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

CL: Buffs FC eased through to the Champions League semi-final with a 3-0 home win. After the 1st leg match which saw Buffs dominate possession and gain a somewhat flattering 8-0 away win the key question was whether the visitors would put their bodies on the line again - they did. It was a fine defensive display.

Buffs Mad said afterwards "There were 3 key objectives today: to maintain form, to avoid injuries and to refrain from picking up silly cards. All 3 were achieved."

Buffs FC will now meet the side that defeated Celtic Rangers (in the 1st knockout round).
    Dman2pt likes this.

Last edited by pnr8555; 05-24-2014 at 02:53 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast