Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Morale of the players you buy

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Reggie Churchill View Post
    I do prefer my condition to be high but was caught off guard today by overtraining yesterday an having an early cup game. Still won though :-)
    Yeah - I think my players won't be as well rested as I'd like for my cup game later - overtrained them yesterday to try and get more stars before the end of last season.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Nordgens Will have Morale 90% condition 80% just like youngsters.

All the others that belong to real managers are usually subs or reserves with low use or players with constante bad performances and ratings, so thats normal to gave low moral.
    gazza likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Reggie Churchill View Post
    See I don't think it is necessarily that important to have a high morale and condition on your players.

In My first cup game today against a stronger opponent my players were all at about 45-55% condition and ranged from 70%+ in morale yet I won 1-3.

I think there is more importance on formation and tactics than anything. I often wait til my players are the lower side of good in morale until I boost. I'm not made of boosters. :-)
    Well dont moan if you find yourself trolled because I think this has something to do with it!, I put it to the test last season in the league, I played all 26 games with max condition and morale and won all 26 matches!, first season Ive never been trolled!, and coincidently the only season ive kept the players health at 100%.
    gazza likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12