Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Where is my old team???

Lol, you should have read the warning it gave you before you took over the new team.
    Team: Presheva FC

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dean View Post
    Why submit a support ticket ? You guys cannot rectify a bug/error unless some one complains about it. ...
    Of course we can, but that is the fastest way to do it, since support will do all that. Support is not just about complains, it's also about suggesting new features, ideas,... You cannot expect from the people on the forum (of which most of them are volunteers) to submit bug reports, they have their hands full with other things.
    Sam Dean and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    Of course we can, but that is the fastest way to do it, since support will do all that. Support is not just about complains, it's also about suggesting new features, ideas,... You cannot expect from the people on the forum (of which most of them are volunteers) to submit bug reports, they have their hands full with other things.
    So im guessing you guys even tho are not responding at least you are reading the forums.
    Please work under "take over new club" do some tinkering , make additional warnings written in red so the managers(those who dont know about the forums) get the proper messages/warnings , because its really sad what happened to these managers who played this games for almost 4 years, or at least give them 1 chance to go back. I don't even care about the old transfer vs new transfer market anymore, i just know we are moaning in vain, but please don't make the game even harder than it's already is and do something about that
    Sam Dean likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123