Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do these MC's get injured so much.

Banned

Why do these MC's get injured so much.

I have been playing this game for some time and I have noticed that the MC's get inured the most.

I also had the opportunity to manage 2 Nordeus generated MC's but unlike other Nordeus generated players they also get injured at regular intervals...

Why so ?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Lots of reason, condition an morale low, over training, orders( hard tackling) do you rest them( leave them out a game now and then),the most popular reason is playing the player in muliple games in a day!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

It happens to me a lot also. I think its just a game engine thing with how its programmed. The only other thing you can do is what Skidz said and rotate the squad

My MC for Real Messy gets injured a lot...all 3 of them...it's like tag team. But for the rest of my teams, nothing out of the ordinary. I say it's just bad luck on your part
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Their condition and morale are always good. I have carefully noticed this trend since I have been playing.

I am level 10 and till now I have never came across a single MC do did not got injured at a lesser rate than other players...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dean View Post
    Their condition and morale are always good. I have carefully noticed this trend since I have been playing.

I am level 10 and till now I have never came across a single MC do did not got injured at a lesser rate than other players...
    Maybe your emphasis on physical and mental attribute is low...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Maybe your emphasis on physical and mental attribute is low...
    No even this is not right. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dean View Post
    No even this is not right. ...
    Then you've pretty much bought injury prone MCs consistently for 10 seasons now... lol...

Wait, did you pack your teams with MCs? Like 4 or 5 of them? If you did then it's probably the game forcing you to rotate...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Rookie
    Idk..My MCs dont get injured so much but the strikers..

Banned
    Yes after MC's, striker get the most injured but they face endless tackles form the defenders. So Striker getting injured is probably logical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast