Thread: Ripped off by SupersonicAds!!!

Ripped off by SupersonicAds!!!

Hey all

I completed the offer from supersonic ads through my iphone for "Get a Free $30 Bet when placing a minimum $15 with betfair sports). I did the offer on April 30th. It is now May 8th and I still have not received the tokens promised for completing this offer. I did everything correct. I have filed 2 missing tokens reports and all I have received was the no reply we will look into this within 72hrs email. What a joke!!! 72 hours??? It's been over a week now.

Everyone should be wary of SupersonicAds. Should have probably known better.

I do a fair bit of sports betting online and noticed an offer for around 600 tokens if you joined Ladbrokes about two months ago.

Since I didn't already have an account I thought why not and signed up. A week after doing so I hadn't received my tokens so I sent them a support ticket and got the same 72 hours reply. Anyhow, never heard anything again from them for ages. I was just about to give up all hope of getting them (I wasn't overly bothered as like I say, I bet a fair bit online anyhow - and I had won £60 on the account I opened) when about two weeks after I got the 72 hours reply they finally emailed me again and credited me with the tokens.

I'd say replying back to them again is pointless as they won't reply further (they never did with me), but don't give up all hope of never getting anything back. It was going on nearly 3 weeks before I got mine, but just when it seemed all hope was lost they credited me.

I guess the only positive for me is I'm up $50. Although you would think Supersonic would try a little harder to satisfy its customer!

Same thing happened to me with Ladbrokes buddy.

I didn't receive my tokens for something like 3 weeks!

I'd turned £10 into £90 so I wasn't really bothered at the time, but it was a nice surprise when I found 600 tokens sitting in my account after logging in one morning.

Give them a few weeks, they usually take a while because the betting company has to send information off to the advertising company to confirm the user has completed the offer.

I work for Betfred & I know from experience how low this is on their priority list haha
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Hello Wigitz24,

We truly apologize for the delay, however, we are still investigating your request,

We are doing our best in order to solve this issue in a timely manner.

Best, SupersonicAds Customer Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Customer Support SSA View Post
    Hello Wigitz24,

We truly apologize for the delay, however, we are still investigating your request,

We are doing our best in order to solve this issue in a timely manner.

Best, SupersonicAds Customer Support.
    Same here , completed fully and correctly a 283 paddy power token award ,20 emails to-and fro tooSupersonicAds Customer Support. they refused to except copy and paste evidence and ask for screen prints that they know you do not have because of their faults on pending/notice award boards, they refused to send company address when asked. i even took consumer advice but they treat this with distain. PLEASE FORUM MEMBERS DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY,REFUSE TOO USE THEIR AWARDS ,THEY WILL THIEVE FROM YOU,THEY DID ME SO THIS IS FACT.

Supersonic NEVER give me a single token even I have completed tons of offers. They just keep on sending emails like your evidence is not enough to prove or need time to investigate!!!
    Magnifique le FC (Current: Season 9, Level 7 - START OVER ONCE AGAIN)

TREBLE (2):
    LEVEL 5, LEVEL 6 (CONSECUTIVE TREBLE)

League (5):
    Champion: Level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
    Fourth Place: Level 3

Champions League (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Nivea Men League:
    Never Qualify

Cup (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Longest Winning Streak: 64 Games
    Longest Unbeaten Run: 73 Games

Quote Originally Posted by peteryeung View Post
    Supersonic NEVER give me a single token even I have completed tons of offers. They just keep on sending emails like your evidence is not enough to prove or need time to investigate!!!
    Thanks Peteryeung,i wish every member would take time to post me when robbed, i will log enough evidence to bring a civil case against supersonicads,they robbed the wrong person

Btw incase supersonicads think this is hot air,i am also writing to head offices of paddy power ,ladbrokes,bet fred etc hoping they refuse to deal anymore with a company that robs its clients and involves their companies in its dodgy dealings