Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Kangaroo, Kustodian, McS and MDKII...

Banned

Kangaroo, Kustodian, McS and MDKII...

Hi Kangaroo, Kustodian, McS and MDKII...

If you guys are listening then please give us the MYSTERY GIFT even if we do not reach the 500,000 likes because we all TRIED as HARD as we could...

Thanks............

The mystery gift is 1 Blue pack )

MDKII is no longer on the forum and the other 3 are rarely on and if they are I doubt they would read this. They aren't interested.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    The mystery gift is 1 Blue pack )
    For one lucky person picked at random!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    MDKII is no longer on the forum and the other 3 are rarely on and if they are I doubt they would read this. They aren't interested.
    Yeah I know MDKII is no longer on the forum but its certain that every now and than he would be visiting the forum...

As as far as these 3 administrator are concerned apart form Kustodian they are on and they do read all posts...Its other thing that they do not reply...

But please reply to this thread......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yeah I know MDKII is no longer on the forum but its certain that every now and than he would be visiting the forum...

As as far as these 3 administrator are concerned apart form Kustodian they are on and they do read all posts...Its other thing that they do not reply...

But please reply to this thread......
    Going by my conversation with some people at Nordeus I don't think they do. The devs didn't seem aware of the faults in the game until I started a thread asking people to make a list of the faults. Also I think MDKII has left Nordeus not just the forum.
    Last edited by BigB79; 05-09-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Going by my conversation with some people at Nordeus I don't think they do. The devs didn't seem aware of the faults in the game until I started a thread asking people to make a list of the faults. Also I think MDKII has left Nordeus not just the forum.
    Correct.

https://twitter.com/MDKII

Game designer for Eipix.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Hey all the administrator please give us the mystery gift as we are close and have tried very HARD but the chances are that we will not be able to make it...

A 5 star super fast trainer with SA of your preferred choice to every one as the MYSTERIOUS gift......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 05-09-2014 at 12:12 PM.

You'll be surprised!

A dev has actually read this thread.

Anyways this thread is going slightly off topic now, back on track!

I think the mystery gift will be an emblem that complements the jerseys.
    John Naish likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    You'll be surprised!

A dev has actually read this thread.

Anyways this thread is going slightly off topic now, back on track!

I think the mystery gift will be an emblem that complements the jerseys.
    Wouldn't suprise me at all. I believe the devs attitude has changed since MDKII left. But the fact they found the thread about the faults very helpful suggests they very rarely read the forum, was the devs fault or MDKII?

And if a dev has read this forum maybe they can tell us when ask the devs us happening?

As for the mystery gift, I dont think we will find out, 27500 likes in 2 hours? Its close but I can't see it happening unfortunately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast