Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By rastaman70
  • 1 Post By Celtic
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By Celtic

Thread: I have a problem with this...

Banned

I have a problem with this...

The pixilated trophies. They show the season you won them in but not the level of the league. HOW STUPID IS THAT?

Its like graduating from Grade 3 on the third try at the age of 10, two years late (when you should have completed it at age 8), but they say you won "age ten" instead of won "grade 3".

Does everyone understand this?

It used to be that I got a trophy for winning a league in season 2 and it showed "1st place league 2", but if I tank the next season (season 3) and win level 3 the season after (season 4), I get a trophy saying "1st place season 4". that doest tell what level league you won, which is more important than what season you are in.

Its like Manchester City winning the league in the EPL and being 2014 Champions with a trophy that says "EPL Champions 2014" but instead the trophy will say "League Champions Season 134", which has no significance at all.

What person had this brainfart at Nordeus and changed it so that the trophies are even more irrelevant???
    Celtic likes this.

If they understood football minimally, they would generate players like DMC-MC, not DC-DMC.. I don't know anyone good at being centre back and defensive midfielder at the same time.

If they understood football minimally, they would generate players like DMC-MC, not DC-DMC.. I don't know anyone good at being centre back and defensive midfielder at the same time.
    Depends on the team. Some teams like to have 2 big guys at the back that really cant play other positions. Other teams like Borussia Dortmund like to have dangerous players everywhere. It depends on the type of team, but known players like Javi Martinez of Bayern and Mat Hummels and Sven Bender can play both. Although DMC,MC is the more frequent type
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Addicted
    Your sig says you are a tanker, so the way the trophies are listed is to your advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    The pixilated trophies. They show the season you won them in but not the level of the league. HOW STUPID IS THAT?

Its like graduating from Grade 3 on the third try at the age of 10, two years late (when you should have completed it at age 8), but they say you won "age ten" instead of won "grade 3".

Does everyone understand this?

It used to be that I got a trophy for winning a league in season 2 and it showed "1st place league 2", but if I tank the next season (season 3) and win level 3 the season after (season 4), I get a trophy saying "1st place season 4". that doest tell what level league you won, which is more important than what season you are in.

Its like Manchester City winning the league in the EPL and being 2014 Champions with a trophy that says "EPL Champions 2014" but instead the trophy will say "League Champions Season 134", which has no significance at all.

What person had this brainfart at Nordeus and changed it so that the trophies are even more irrelevant???
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    Your sig says you are a tanker, so the way the trophies are listed is to your advantage.
    please enlighten me how it is an advantage.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    please enlighten me how it is an advantage.
    because when your opponent looks at your trophies, he sees all your trophies and how successful your team is. He then has to start clicking on each individual trophy to figure out that you tanked.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

How about on the ipad u get NO trophy room at all lol
    It's sad, the only way to remember my teams achievements are in my signature and in screenshots in the tablets pic folder...
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Depends on the team. Some teams like to have 2 big guys at the back that really cant play other positions. Other teams like Borussia Dortmund like to have dangerous players everywhere. It depends on the type of team, but known players like Javi Martinez of Bayern and Mat Hummels and Sven Bender can play both. Although DMC,MC is the more frequent type
    The fact is we've never seen a DMC-MC or MC-AMC in Top Eleven while those are among the most common types of players in real life.

There are loads of strange players instead, like one I just got from the academy: DML-DMC.. Who the hell is that? Jordi Pirlo? Ruud Coentrão? Schmelzer Vieira?...

What about an AMC-AML, what's this one? Zinedine Reus? lol