Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Stop moaning about troll results!!

July 4th, grand master , i know no matter what u do u wont avoid a strange (or troll whatever u call it) result every now and then.. It usually happens to ur opponents also in league so it balances it out, in cup or CL it can hurt.. This is not a nordeus invention tho, its what happens in real life.. Many strange results every year if u look back..

Sully, I didn't say u cry, I said some deficient peeps do it on here, don't read too much into what they r saying...
    As for the tests, havent seen really.. Curious to see tho, any credible link u advise? Ill still tell u, get urself a good strategy and good players and u wont lose to any illegal formation, and very rarely to a much weaker team.. That's from my personal experience, not something i read somewhere lol...
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    July 4th, grand master , i know no matter what u do u wont avoid a strange (or troll whatever u call it) result every now and then.. It usually happens to ur opponents also in league so it balances it out, in cup or CL it can hurt.. This is not a nordeus invention tho, its what happens in real life.. Many strange results every year if u look back..

Sully, I didn't say u cry, I said some deficient peeps do it on here, don't read too much into what they r saying...
    As for the tests, havent seen really.. Curious to see tho, any credible link u advise? Ill still tell u, get urself a good strategy and good players and u wont lose to any illegal formation, and very rarely to a much weaker team.. That's from my personal experience, not something i read somewhere lol...
    wrong. wrong. wrong.

look up cracicot post about morale and condition and it will show tests/results from his games where he won many times with no condition/no morale and illegal formations. I dont have the links, but they are easily found if you want them. itayfranco also did the same things i believe.

yes, trolling happens in all walks of life, except most of the time we call it bad luck. the prob in the real world, you can usually get an explanation as to why something went bad, but in topeleven there is no rhyme or reason...you just got trolled for fun.

for example, just today in my cup game I needed a reverse 3-1 win to force extra time, I didnt get it with a 3-2 win and am out of the cup, but the point here is that I won with 2 men injured, one in the 9' and the other in the 49' and since I was out, there were no replacements made. during that time I scored 3 goals with 38% possession. that has no business happening in real life but it magically happens here in toopeleven. any team that plays a 4-2-2 for half a game is going to lose the game, almost guaranteed by more than one goal. I scored 2 with one man down and another with 2 men down.

so please dont lecture anyone about these things happening in real life and strange results happening.

I agree with you that many peeps come on here and complain when they lose and it is all over the forum. yes its a pain in the butt, but what would be nice would be that someone could honestly, quantitatively explain how they lost, without saying "you got trolled". Most of the real life games in the EPL can be explained how they lose and why they lose, for example, and people spend hours after each game breaking the game down so they can win next time and fix their deficiencies. you cant do that here because most of the time you dont know why you lost and because the rules and abilities are not explained by the devs, you dont really have a clue how to fix it.

ah, you had the bad formation or your guys had no morale or cash incentive, or his/her quality was so much better. saying that makes one look like an idiot because they know more about this game than the devs, because not even julyfourth knows why things work the way they work, and hes the grand master on here and has read it all.

I may not have many posts, but I have done some reading and have been playing this game for almost 2 years. it is not getting any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    wrong. wrong. wrong.

yes, trolling happens in all walks of life, except most of the time we call it bad luck. the prob in the real world, you can usually get an explanation as to why something went bad, but in topeleven there is no rhyme or reason...you just got trolled for fun.

so please dont lecture anyone about these things happening in real life and strange results happening.

I agree with you that many peeps come on here and complain when they lose and it is all over the forum. yes its a pain in the butt, but what would be nice would be that someone could honestly, quantitatively explain how they lost, without saying "you got trolled". Most of the real life games in the EPL can be explained how they lose and why they lose, for example, and people spend hours after each game breaking the game down so they can win next time and fix their deficiencies. you cant do that here because most of the time you dont know why you lost and because the rules and abilities are not explained by the devs, you dont really have a clue how to fix it.

you are talking too much sense sully , what a refreshing change.

there are lots of people on here talking how this game is all about some magical gift of skill and tactics. it isnt. that is blatantly obvious. yet again, i have witnessed another totally ridiculous result today. top of the league losing at home 0-5. not 0-1, but 0-5, what possible explanation can be given . quality is quality, doesnt matter on if they are hot prospects or not, they have a level of quality, the higher quality team can have youngsters and hot prospects too.

when a team 23.4 team quality loses at home 0-5 to a team of 18.8 quality it raises questions. a team top of the league, a team top scorers in the league, and a team with best defense in the league ( 3 goals against in 11 games), then lose 5 goals in one home game??? FFs and cant even score?? . the away team used dandelion, the home team 451v which is supposed to counter dandelion anyway. there is nothing to suggest why this game would be anything like a 5-0 away win, and i'm sure nobody is going to enlighten me, because there is no excuse.

i dont buy tokens, im never going to buy tokens, that is a completely sad thing to do in my opinion in an effort to finish ahead of others in a game. i dont need my ego massaged like a lot of folk here obviously do, i just want some sense and reason to results. i dont mind losing now and again, if i lose more than now and again i'm probably doing something wrong and i'll accept that, but when you lose big for no reason and your team is topping the league it just makes the game look completely fake.

its a good game apart from the lack of explanation. you could say a team losing needs no explanation, well 1-0 maybe, but a top of the league team losing by 3 ,4 or 5 goals, and at home? yesterday they won away at the 2nd teams ground to go clear at the top! today they get hammered at home, the same team!!
    i believe results are made up before games, in this case to keep the league close, no other logic to it. but the developers should come out and admit that you are going to get trolled if your team is running away with the league.

Quote Originally Posted by nyfutty View Post
    you are talking too much sense sully , what a refreshing change.

there are lots of people on here talking how this game is all about some magical gift of skill and tactics. it isnt. that is blatantly obvious. yet again, i have witnessed another totally ridiculous result today. top of the league losing at home 0-5. not 0-1, but 0-5, what possible explanation can be given . quality is quality, doesnt matter on if they are hot prospects or not, they have a level of quality, the higher quality team can have youngsters and hot prospects too.

when a team 23.4 team quality loses at home 0-5 to a team of 18.8 quality it raises questions. a team top of the league, a team top scorers in the league, and a team with best defense in the league ( 3 goals against in 11 games), then lose 5 goals in one home game??? FFs and cant even score?? . the away team used dandelion, the home team 451v which is supposed to counter dandelion anyway. there is nothing to suggest why this game would be anything like a 5-0 away win, and i'm sure nobody is going to enlighten me, because there is no excuse.

i dont buy tokens, im never going to buy tokens, that is a completely sad thing to do in my opinion in an effort to finish ahead of others in a game. i dont need my ego massaged like a lot of folk here obviously do, i just want some sense and reason to results. i dont mind losing now and again, if i lose more than now and again i'm probably doing something wrong and i'll accept that, but when you lose big for no reason and your team is topping the league it just makes the game look completely fake.

its a good game apart from the lack of explanation. you could say a team losing needs no explanation, well 1-0 maybe, but a top of the league team losing by 3 ,4 or 5 goals, and at home? yesterday they won away at the 2nd teams ground to go clear at the top! today they get hammered at home, the same team!!
    i believe results are made up before games, in this case to keep the league close, no other logic to it. but the developers should come out and admit that you are going to get trolled if your team is running away with the league.
    Wrong. Look at this:

"Man United lost 4-0 to League One side MK Dons yesterday.
    Anything can happen in football which is why we love the game!"

From T11 facebook wall. What can you say more? Manchester United just lost yesterday night, in second round of the Capital One Cup with a team worthing amoust a week wages for W. Rooney.

This is football mate. You will lose and win sometime. And if you do like this (being mad) when you lose against a weaker team, when you win against a much more better team, then what do you do? Posting here some sc's and telling everyone how bad your team is?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I also agree TROLLS should be there but rate is far too high...I have got trolled in the previous season in the CL and the CUP, which resulted in a early exit of my team...

The CL was a total disaster...I should have beaten that team fairly easily but I lost in both legs......
    Your moaning!

I would like people to stop moaning about moaning.

Someone start a thread "Moaners Vs Screamers"! of course all postings and posters will be banned!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Your moaning!

I would like people to stop moaning about moaning.

Someone start a thread "Moaners Vs Screamers"! of course all postings and posters will be banned!
    Stop it with this thread starting. We've got enough threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Alin Potec View Post
    Wrong. Look at this:

"Man United lost 4-0 to League One side MK Dons yesterday.
    Anything can happen in football which is why we love the game!"

From T11 facebook wall. What can you say more? Manchester United just lost yesterday night, in second round of the Capital One Cup with a team worthing amoust a week wages for W. Rooney.

This is football mate. You will lose and win sometime. And if you do like this (being mad) when you lose against a weaker team, when you win against a much more better team, then what do you do? Posting here some sc's and telling everyone how bad your team is?
    What is it about not comparing this game to real life dont you get??? They make a game based on football but with tokens for influence and magical rest/morale/health packs, and you think you can compare it to real life because Manchester loses to MK Dons? Yes, I could see the similarity but only if MK Dons wasnt a better team than Man Utd. OUCH.

Anything can happen in football. but how often does Barca/Madrid/Chelsea/City/Bayern/PSG etc, lose in a season? not very. the troll results happen too often for them to be compared to real life.

I just have to laugh at your comment to people who truly know the game much better than you. You effectively told me, and those who believe what I believe, that we know nothing about the game and that you know everything...because anything can happen in football.

that is like saying that that piano fell on him on the sidewalk, out of the blue, becuase it can happen in life. And because it can happen in life then it should happen all the time. Rare occurances should be just that...rare. Trolling is just a way to describe a loss that you cant explain. Most games in every sport, when lost, can be explained, if not all games. We simply call it trolling because Nordeus wont explain the game in a way that will allow us to understand it properly.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567