Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Stop moaning about troll results!!

Stop moaning about troll results!!

ADMIN: If everybody insists on moaning about so called 'troll results' can't you just make a sticky thread titled 'post troll results here'?

I understand when people get pissed about losing 5-0 against a bot that is 10 quality worse off. Thats fine. It annoys me when people write about 'troll results' when they draw or lose 1/2-0 against weaker opponents. The game needs this otherwise it wouldn't work. If the best team won every game then non-token buyers and lower ranked teams would give up straight away. They would see that there teams of better quality and just give up. You need these results to keep the game interesting SIMPLE!

As for tanking after 1 or 2 troll results, my answer to that is YOU SUCK!! play the game as it should be played. Embrace the challenge of being 7th and having to claw points back, as thats the fun and the whole point of football. Unless your English or a regular watcher of the English Premier league i guess you will never understand or feel the excitement of lower teams creeping up and taking last minute positions away from favourites.
    John Naish, Skidz, Med78 and 7 others like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    LOLz.

There is somewhere a thread called "Unsatisfactory Results" that was an ongoing discussion of exactly that. I do agree sometimes it's not the troll but the orders.

The best (most fun and memorable) Seasons I have had have indeed been when I was clawing for points and not sailing along in 1st.
    I haven't tanked yet but some of my teams do fail to promote, that's when you sell the poor players and try again.
    Marc Symons and davide-acdc like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    I also agree TROLLS should be there but rate is far too high...I have got trolled in the previous season in the CL and the CUP, which resulted in a early exit of my team...

The CL was a total disaster...I should have beaten that team fairly easily but I lost in both legs......

Pro
    You can say that again !

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I also agree TROLLS should be there but rate is far too high...I have got trolled in the previous season in the CL and the CUP, which resulted in a early exit of my team...

The CL was a total disaster...I should have beaten that team fairly easily but I lost in both legs......
    Could I call my first play-off cup as a troll result because for the first time in my team history they couldn't pass? and for your information, I just don't know whether it's the reason behind the lost or not but I forgot to maximize the team's bonus, in fact the previous 4 seasons I always maxed out the bonus and my team had become the champions for the first time, two times runner-up and one time third place. Just being curious (^_^)v
    goteatck likes this.
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Rookie
    At last one Nordeus fan speak :X .Don't you think you are aloone here who think that all is fine ?Ok i will tell you few things then you can think who suck!
    -People have no problem to loose from team wich is close to their quality
    -People have problem when they lost from bot
    -Usualy bots have players in wrong position
    -Bots dont have manager who watch their games
    -Whitout manager bot teams players cant have good morale
    -Like we can read SA must be give you advantage vs bot team without bot team
    And much more.So team full of players with SA,better formation,bonus for watching game,big diference in quality cant help to active manager to win vs poor bot team is logic to think that all words about formation,morale etc don't work.
    All except you think that wining vs poor,bot team is normal and all except you are angry when result is cool vs bot teams.
    T11 support say "we try to be close to real footbal".In real footbal top teams can loose from weaker but in the end of season top teams finish on top of the table.In t11 top team finish on the bottom, win vs weak teams is suprise, if you like this i think you have problem.
    When 99% from people here say " its problem" and only one say "all is OK" i think only one can suck if you want i can tell you who ...
    nyfutty and dardamaniacs like this.
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    We all go on about troll results but if we take a step back for one second to really think about it are they really troll results?!, every season we either get promoted or stay in the same league the following season but every season brings its own challenges and none of us expect to win every game and go and do a treble lol!, the game gets more diffecult the higher the levels go so we should expect some strange things to happen!, this game is not real life but it doesnt matter, weaker teams beat better teams thats a fact!, but in top 11 there are multiple formations, multiple orders , multiple arrows, morale, condition etc, so many many variables which effect the way a match plays out and not one person on here can guarrantee the correct sequence of all these to win every match!. So taking tall this in to consideration when we put out what we think is a great team, a near perfrect team against a weaker one we can never know if the computer has a certain code written as to what variable for this formation will perform against that formation!! so to me this makes the game interesting!, very annoying yes, but interesting!, when we play a match and we are in a situation of a troll like result it is up to us to think how can I change things to alter the out come of a match!!, this is where your skill as a manger comes into play!, even if you lose!!!, make a mental note in you head of what you did and try something different next time untill you get it right!.
    John Naish likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    We all go on about troll results but if we take a step back for one second to really think about it are they really troll results?!, every season we either get promoted or stay in the same league the following season but every season brings its own challenges and none of us expect to win every game and go and do a treble lol!, the game gets more diffecult the higher the levels go so we should expect some strange things to happen!, this game is not real life but it doesnt matter, weaker teams beat better teams thats a fact!, but in top 11 there are multiple formations, multiple orders , multiple arrows, morale, condition etc, so many many variables which effect the way a match plays out and not one person on here can guarrantee the correct sequence of all these to win every match!. So taking tall this in to consideration when we put out what we think is a great team, a near perfrect team against a weaker one we can never know if the computer has a certain code written as to what variable for this formation will perform against that formation!! so to me this makes the game interesting!, very annoying yes, but interesting!, when we play a match and we are in a situation of a troll like result it is up to us to think how can I change things to alter the out come of a match!!, this is where your skill as a manger comes into play!, even if you lose!!!, make a mental note in you head of what you did and try something different next time untill you get it right!.
    I agree completely - it would be very boring if the team with the highest average quality on the field won all the time. And it would be even more unrealistic.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

When some1 loses5-0 to a bot team or something ridiculous like that and come to complain here i like to make fun of them and have a good laugh what else r u gonna do? I never lost in such a way, sometimes I lost against weaker teams, but many times i defeat stronger teams too..
    Whining is never an option, unless u wanna get laughted at hahaha
    John Naish likes this.
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    When some1 loses5-0 to a bot team or something ridiculous like that and come to complain here i like to make fun of them and have a good laugh what else r u gonna do? I never lost in such a way, sometimes I lost against weaker teams, but many times i defeat stronger teams too..
    Whining is never an option, unless u wanna get laughted at hahaha
    Yeah - if you don't enjoy the game, and fighting back from losses, then I'd say don't play it!
    Med78 likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast