Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Best player performs worst

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You keep telling yourself that !!!, I'm really not bothered, experienced means a player who has been around abit and has got some skills, but his training will be slowing down, I have not won the last 8 league titles for nothing!, you do not know what yor talking about!.

I do not know what I'm talking about. You see for yourself in transfer market.

I know full well what it says, you are just miss understanding it!, anyway I don't care what you think!, I guess you have never had many hot prospects?.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Let's not argue, but the TL does call one of the age brackets 'Hot Prospect', and too it is a term for players with good potential.

What is for sure is that when you select that on the Transfer List, you get players of a certain age.
    It has no bearing on their Quality level or potential, that you have to determine by looking at individual players.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So i have a 22 man squad full of youngers or hot prospects?
    They are all btw 18-20 except a few who's 21-22.

How long will it take before they reach their potential?

I always buy those expensive ones since i believe the price is a hint of comming quality and how fast they train.

I bought a young DC in season 1 who was a 18 and a quality of 22. Now he is 19 years old and quality 30.

It isnt smart to only buy young players as i have done, right?

I did win 1st season's league. And i lead my league and CL group right now + i am still in the cup.
    But it feels like my youngsters could do better than they do.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Cat I have had a lot of hot prospects and they have all been fast trainers, that can not just be a coincedence.

Some players just suck really bad. I had a ST last season that was scoring less goals than some of my defenders. xD
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Team: Presheva FC

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Cat I have had a lot of hot prospects and they have all been fast trainers, that can not just be a coincedence.
    But you buy the highest value don't you? I mean in the transfer list, the most expensive? Nordeus Gens? They train fastest (on average) of that category, or within any bracket actually. (Which isn't to say you can't buy ducks that are expensive.)
    So, not every player in the Hot Prospects bracket trains fast. Some are ducks.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-12-2014 at 07:25 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have Dudley Dolittle, ST for sale. This 26Q Hotprospect was joined by his 3* colleague in attack to relieve the pressure of being a lone striker and fix his goal drought. Guess who scored 2 and who was still left firing blanks. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    Some players just suck really bad. I had a ST last season that was scoring less goals than some of my defenders. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    But you buy the highest value don't you? I mean in the transfer list, the most expensive? Nordeus Gens? They train fastest (on average) of that category, or within any bracket actually. (Which isn't to say you can't buy ducks that are expensive.)
    So, not every player in the Hot Prospects bracket trains fast. Some are ducks.
    I must be just a good manager then because its not luck lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast