Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By fugazi
  • 1 Post By HULIANO
  • 1 Post By Celtic

Thread: Setting the free-kick taker's list

Setting the free-kick taker's list

When choosing the best suitable players for taking free kicks, is it their shooting or their finishing rank that you should look at?

Attacking skills, FK Special ability, but utlimately it's trial and error to find your best.
    Celtic likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Yes, if you have a player with a free kick speciality then ovbiously give him his skill points to attack or physical, having said that I also think Nordeus have made it alot harder to score from one!, I have two free kick special ability players and they both miss reguar!, one is an excellent striker that scores goals regular!, but only scores 1 in 5 free kicks!!!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I have a young 19 year old MC who takes mine, no special, but he usually scores 1 in every 3 which isn't too bad, my striker has free kick special, but I want him in the box for those long free kicks.
    Season 12 - Position 1
    11 League Titles
    9 Champion Leagues
    6 Cups

Quote Originally Posted by Titans View Post
    I have a young 19 year old MC who takes mine, no special, but he usually scores 1 in every 3 which isn't too bad, my striker has free kick special, but I want him in the box for those long free kicks.
    You don't have to set your MC to take free-kick in place of your ST with SA. In this game, every player can be superman and teleporter, your ST can shoot and teleport or fly into the box to score. Don't worry
    Celtic likes this.

Trial and error, and yet no guarantees.

if i dont have any players with Free kick abilities i would chose them by their attacking skills. the one who has higher (crossing) skills. it a good try n works often.

FK - Shooting followed by finishing.

But like Fugazi says, it is trial and error. If it doesnt work for a few matches then swap with another until you get one consistent.

FK SA is not a good indication of FK ability. For an SA to work, the player needs to have tht sort of ability first, the SA will just boost it more.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T