View Poll Results: Should Success be based on 35T a season rather than Buying/Farming?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

10 47.62%
  • NO

11 52.38%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: How Great Managers Should Be Really Judged...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Yeah its absolutely the truth that its not difficult to be successful with lots of tokens.
    But thats how this game works and in real life its pretty much the same. (unfortunately).
    This....it happens with almost anything in life. Theres always a shortcut but I think those that don't spend money on the game and get far would enjoy the game more simply because they don't expect to win every single match and trophy. Like myself, I'm a newbie manager but im 16-1-0 at the moment and I love it because I didn't waste any money on the game and I beat a team of scouts and world class players. Just makes it more enjoyable in my opinion.

Yeah thats absolutely true! If you don't expect anything you won't be disappointed if it's not working and you'll be very happy if your successful
    Frac7ure likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Pro
    Can't, because everyone spread to many server and every server have different parameters (rival, auction activity, token farm availability)..

Only say, Play as 35T.. When you win something, it was really special, But you may wait every 5 to play in CL final, and I believe less people patient with that.. hehe

I think THE server give you always a competive Competition. i played also always with friends that where mutch stronger then me

Play it like The Dutch way
    Fc Bal op t Dak!!!

The only way you could get close in this game to judging managerial success is if it provide true Custom Leagues. This would need to allow Token and cash transfer and disallow gifting and farming offers.

If I was Lord Nordeus and was interested in doing this I would allow existing players to buy a custom league place using either cash or resources from an existing team. Cash and token budgets were fixed duplicate teams awarded and off you go.

But as it wouldn't happen Iguess this counts as OFF TOPIC. So forget I said this. *runs*

Apprentice
    There is an argument to be made for taking into account the amount of time dedicated to the game. And token farming takes time... Ergo, it is every bit as valuable a use of time as studying counter formations or opponents form/players/strategies.

I think anyone who has reached a level of 20 or above should be considered a top manager. It takes dedication to get that far. T11 will surely have thrown some cr*p at you by that point, so you must really have some commitment.
    roni likes this.

The true judgement of a player's skill, like any manager's game, is using the same sets of players for a set time. The thing about T11 is that with continuous supply of tokens, we can get players to come in at anytime. If there's injury then we sell the player and get a healthy one. If he doesn't perform, instead of dropping him and getting in a reserve, we go to the TM and bid for a better player.

This is what is different abt T11 compared to most respectable manager games - the transfer window, there is none.

Changing 22 players throughout the course of a month, good management?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    So you think token buyers should be given credit when they win everything every season?
    Yes they should be given credit...Why not...After all they have the trophies which is a fact and cannot be denied......

It takes lots a time to build a strong team even when you buy or farm tokens .
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

This is happen when your playing 35T league (http://forum.topeleven.com/diskusi-u...id-6-a-65.html) with limitation of max 5x 5* players and without earning/buying anything..

its so tight, So, they are buying and farming tokens should be have a great seasons, sorry for bad english
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast