View Poll Results: Should Success be based on 35T a season rather than Buying/Farming?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

10 47.62%
  • NO

11 52.38%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: How Great Managers Should Be Really Judged...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Carter View Post
    This is happen when your playing 35T league (http://forum.topeleven.com/diskusi-u...id-6-a-65.html) with limitation of max 5x 5* players and without earning/buying anything..

its so tight, So, they are buying and farming tokens should be have a great seasons, sorry for bad english
    If you guys really want to be measured by your ability in managing a team without the authority of buying or even earn token,,,you could go and see KPL (Clone's Power League) in Indonesian Forum. No participants is allowed to buy token or transfer token from their main account (although it's impossible as your main team and your clone team must be in the same server to do that), in this competition the most lucky and good manager will win the competition (^_^)v
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

There are too many things to take in consideration.
    Server, there are huge diferences between them, i know what i am tanking because of my teams being in diferent servers, totaly diferent markets in the same level.
    Number of tokens available, but it all depends of what you can do with them and luck, because you can buy good player for 1T and spend 50T on a duck scout.
    Draws in LEAGUE and CL, CUP is a diferent stairs, this also depend of your in game friends If the same level, this is a way to manipulate results, If you have similar Q friends you have tight leagues, but If you have weak friends, you have a weak LEAGUE.

I think that the Best way was playing the LEAGUE with Q cap., like the indonenian LEAGUE. That way other factors became more importants that quality, that is equal to all.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I think if you are questioning what makes someone a great manager on this game its time to step away from the computer screen.

What next? Operating more than one team? Posting thousands of times on a forum for the game? Making signature's for your teams and posting your "achievements" like some badge of honour?

It seems way too over the top and desperate. It's almost like a badge of honour to some that they have spent so long (and in some peoples cases so much money) on a game. It does look like it controls peoples lifes and they have used it to mould who they are as a person.

There is no such thing as great managers on this game. Anyone half competent can get promoted most seasons. Maybe missing the odd few seasons to build the squad up a bit, but over time getting higher up isn't a hard thing to do.

It's a fun time killer. It isn't something to be pondering questions over what makes someone a great manager or not. The game is too flawed that skill in management in relation to success is pretty much moot. I'd ask what makes a user so desperate to seek some sort of acceptance from others over a computer game.

That's just my opinion on it anyway.

Banned
    IMO, the hardest thing on this game is getting treble on a 35T league.
    Even retaining 35T league title is very hard too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123