Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Elusive Treble

Apprentice

The Elusive Treble

Am just wondering how many people have won a treble. I've got a good team, but there always seems to be something that stops me...for example, this year I had 2 players sent off and the 'keeper scored an OG, putting me out of the cup...

The same thing has happened a few times. Curious if this is a common theme.

I've had the treble twice.

Once at level 2, the other around level 5 or 6.

Had a couple of double's where I have lost in a final a few times too. I think level 2 is probably the easiest level to get the treble on really as you have quite a few inactive teams around you. As you go up the levels I think it gets harder and harder to do, as the more you go into the game the more likely you are to come across fellow players who have put time and effort in, instead of those that tried the game and left.

Over the past 6 months or so I've kind of not bothered with the main cup though and often was out after the first round. I'd play the game light until the league was sorted and focus on it then as I find a few days away from the game often increases my appetite to play it a little.
    Skidz likes this.

My experience on the treble... No comment!
    Skidz likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Similar experiences?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Were not worthy grand master!!, but please tell us the secret to greatness.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Im on course for my first so fingers crossed!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    If I really want the Treble I can get it...

But then I will have to sell players and recruit crap 3 star players which I don't want to do......

I won the treble last season, and it was looking good this season, but then I choked (in hindsight I played a 2nd leg with poor orders in relation to the situation from the first leg, could not believe I made such a silly mistake). In my experience it helps to have the league wrapped up Bayern style (very early) so you can focus on the last few big matches in the cup and CL. Also i would spend the tokens to manipulate the times of my matches at the end of the season so that I could watch them as well as space them out better.
    Skidz likes this.

I've never won the treble so far. Last season I was really close to it but I got trolled in the cup semi finals.
    This season has looked great at the beginning but as usual we were knocked out in the cup by a weaker team.
    Skidz likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    I won the treble last season, and it was looking good this season, but then I choked (in hindsight I played a 2nd leg with poor orders in relation to the situation from the first leg, could not believe I made such a silly mistake). In my experience it helps to have the league wrapped up Bayern style (very early) so you can focus on the last few big matches in the cup and CL. Also i would spend the tokens to manipulate the times of my matches at the end of the season so that I could watch them as well as space them out better.
    Thats how I think aswell bro, Im finding the cup the hardest to win! because I have such a strong team Im getting paired with teams 3 levels higher every match nearly!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast