Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: can't gift premium jersy

I have the same problem. I completely understand the terms and conditions of the receiver needing to spend in equal value of the jersey to that of tokens.

I can safely say that my friend has spent money on at least 300-400T. I still can't seem to gift the jersey though. :/

MDKII
    Guys, my bad, the person sending the jersey must have bought tokens in value of the jersey in order to gift them. This is to avoid people stacking free daily tokens on alt accounts and gifting them to themselves. I have updated the article and my post to reflect this. Sorry for the confusion.
    Afrodita likes this.

Well, they better update it in this case.
    I bought 176 tokens, but when I want to send 2 jersey's (worth 10 tokens) it can't be done.....The first jersey i did send without any problem, but a second didn't have sending option....

strange indeed
    Playing with team: Oranje

Addicted
    what's the point of gifting if the other one can just buy it himself (since he has to spend as much tokens as the gift is worth) ?
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    what's the point of gifting if the other one can just buy it himself (since he has to spend as much tokens as the gift is worth) ?
    The point is that when you don't use stuff, the other one will be delighted to receive it......
    Why keep it in stock if you can exchange
    Playing with team: Oranje

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    The Point is to make more cash without delivering any Service at all. Its basically the Hen laying golden eggs.

Their greed is so obvious. No respect for that at all.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    "....the person sending the jersey must have bought tokens in value of the jersey in order to gift them. This is to avoid people stacking free daily tokens on alt accounts and gifting them to themselves."

This doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12