Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Negotiations

Negotiations

Can some1 tell me how that goes? im lvl 3 now and looking forward to that...if i want to buy a player from the opposite team i can just make an offer? And do i get the tokens if i sell?

Hi

Negotiations work by making offers for players using tokens and you can offer some tokens to a seller to help them consider your bid, however the more tokens you offer then the more it will cost you and it would be worth just buying a scout.

Players rated 5* close to 6* are on your list and each as an initial token bid which you must pay minimum to make an offer,

Just say the player you want to buy costs 7T and you want offer the seller 5T, then it will cost you 17T tokens to offer because for every token you offer you need to pay another token in commission. You can offer anything upto 20T but that could mean your paying close to 50T which is a cost of a scout player.

Selling is where Negotiations can become useful, when you are selling players and want to have a chance of recieving a bid via negotiations then you need to train your player 1 or 2 skill points short of getting the next star and don't apply any more skill points earned in training, this allows your player to be listed on the Negotiations list for a while, othe players can make an offer and if it involves receiving some tokens you can accept this, it beats placing them on auction as you wouldn't get any tokens.
    Pojacanje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Trade via Negotiation was very useful to The Eagles this concluding season. We sold 2GK both rated 39 at different point in the season for 15tokens each and double the players value! Great business deal. I reckon time to buy a scout GK next season from the token bounty

Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    Trade via Negotiation was very useful to The Eagles this concluding season. We sold 2GK both rated 39 at different point in the season for 15tokens each and double the players value! Great business deal. I reckon time to buy a scout GK next season from the token bounty
    Were the offers from the same manager? Bids of 15 tokens don't come along every day, but I don't see why he'd want two scout goalkeepers. Most I've got is 2 tokens.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Help needed

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Selling is where Negotiations can become useful, when you are selling players and want to have a chance of recieving a bid via negotiations then you need to train your player 1 or 2 skill points short of getting the next star and don't apply any more skill points earned in training, this allows your player to be listed on the Negotiations list for a while, othe players can make an offer and if it involves receiving some tokens you can accept this, it beats placing them on auction as you wouldn't get any tokens.
    Hi there, I am pretty much new here in the game, just got registrate and about to finishing first level as a winner so promoted to 2nd.

I was helped buy good suggestions on this forum. Things are getting more and more clear, but...

This one I really don't get. At few different spots I have noticed this that at a certain point is not good to apply skills. When and why? How to avoid possible problems?

I know it is too early for me, but I would like to know.

THX

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hi

Negotiations work by making offers for players using tokens and you can offer some tokens to a seller to help them consider your bid, however the more tokens you offer then the more it will cost you and it would be worth just buying a scout.

Players rated 5* close to 6* are on your list and each as an initial token bid which you must pay minimum to make an offer,

Just say the player you want to buy costs 7T and you want offer the seller 5T, then it will cost you 17T tokens to offer because for every token you offer you need to pay another token in commission. You can offer anything upto 20T but that could mean your paying close to 50T which is a cost of a scout player.

How do u know if a player's far from the next star ? I'm playing on my android fone or a iPad . Don't think I have as many options as been on a pc :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Were the offers from the same manager? Bids of 15 tokens don't come along every day, but I don't see why he'd want two scout goalkeepers. Most I've got is 2 tokens.
    Maybe you need to draw then into the web.
    Set the selling price at the tokens you want, Eg. 10 tokens, you can still accept the highest offer at any time upto the time deadline.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Can somebody tell me WHY all of my friends can buy players with 4 and 5 stars and for me in the negotiation list - there are players only with 3 stars and one or two with 4 or 5 stars (surprise)
    I wan to be a real player and to have the same rules..........

2) why i cant see my friend and i cant support them?

I reckon it 2 different chap. I was only interested in the tokens...

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Maybe you need to draw then into the web.
    Set the selling price at the tokens you want, Eg. 10 tokens, you can still accept the highest offer at any time upto the time deadline.
    I set a selling price of a token above the initial bid and still noone bites lol.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15