Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Negotiations

Quote Originally Posted by Alohata View Post
    Can somebody tell me WHY all of my friends can buy players with 4 and 5 stars and for me in the negotiation list - there are players only with 3 stars and one or two with 4 or 5 stars (surprise)
    I wan to be a real player and to have the same rules..........

2) why i cant see my friend and i cant support them?
    You are on a high level relative to your server.

2) You and your friends are on different servers.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Dino View Post
    Hi there, I am pretty much new here in the game, just got registrate and about to finishing first level as a winner so promoted to 2nd.

I was helped buy good suggestions on this forum. Things are getting more and more clear, but...

This one I really don't get. At few different spots I have noticed this that at a certain point is not good to apply skills. When and why? How to avoid possible problems?

I know it is too early for me, but I would like to know.

THX
    It's always good to apply skill points, but starting from level 4, you might want to keep a player just a skill point away from a new star so that he appears on the negotiations list and you might get a few bids. You can only receive tokens by selling players through negotiations. You also get about the same amount of money as you get on auctions, and that's when you sell for 0 tokens. As the tokens increase, so does the money.

A new star is awarded every multiple of 5, at quality of 100, 105, 110, etc. A 99 quality player with stats of 100, 100, 99.8 is a skill point away from his next star. With another skill point, he will average 100 in his stats, and thus go up to 100 quality.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Were the offers from the same manager? Bids of 15 tokens don't come along every day, but I don't see why he'd want two scout goalkeepers. Most I've got is 2 tokens.
    That's the fatal flaw that makes negotiations pointless, why would anyone accept 2 tokens for a player that probably cost them 10 times that? To make an offer that's anywhere near what a player is worth is going to cost you 40+ tokens so you might as well spend 10 extra and get a scout player that's way better. It can never possibly work. The numbers don't add up, you're always going to be paying more than a player is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by neonwired View Post
    That's the fatal flaw that makes negotiations pointless, why would anyone accept 2 tokens for a player that probably cost them 10 times that? To make an offer that's anywhere near what a player is worth is going to cost you 40+ tokens so you might as well spend 10 extra and get a scout player that's way better. It can never possibly work. The numbers don't add up, you're always going to be paying more than a player is worth.
    Not true. If you sell him on auctions, you get no tokens at all, and that's the only other way you can get rid of players you don't need any more. You should see the tokens you get from negotiations as a bonus, and you'll also get a reasonable amount of money as well, more than what you usually get on auctions.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Is there a way to prevent any of your players from appearing on a negotiations list? I'm not interested in selling any of my players throughout the season and it has got as bit tiresome having to reject any offers.
    Also when playing through the APP you are unable to reject any offers, and whilst an offer is pending you are unable to assign skill points!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjas View Post
    Is there a way to prevent any of your players from appearing on a negotiations list? I'm not interested in selling any of my players throughout the season and it has got as bit tiresome having to reject any offers.
    Also when playing through the APP you are unable to reject any offers, and whilst an offer is pending you are unable to assign skill points!
    Take the player to the training as soon as you realize he needs 1 skill point to be scout. He'll be scout and he'll not be in the negotiations list. I'd do that
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9

CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

Assign the skill points so that they go up to the next star. Players only appear on the negotiations list when they are 1 or 2 skill points from their next star. I'd kill to have people bidding on my players so often, though.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Thanks guys, I've got two players who are at that level. I will put them through extra training to get them up to the next level!

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Not true. If you sell him on auctions, you get no tokens at all, and that's the only other way you can get rid of players you don't need any more. You should see the tokens you get from negotiations as a bonus, and you'll also get a reasonable amount of money as well, more than what you usually get on auctions.
    But the players in negotiations aren't generally unwanted players, although some may be odds suggest most wont be, there is no way of knowing if you're bidding on an unwanted player that someone might accept a few coins just to get rid of or an important player they just bought for 50 coins that you haven't a hope of getting. Unless you can choose to add an unwanted player to the transfer list, negotiations remain pointless and that isn't going to happen as it would render auctions obsolete and, as auctions likely make nordeus more money, they're not going to do that.

A way forward that might work and would be slightly more realistic would be to use the transfer list only to sell players and leave auctions for bidding on unsigned young players. That way Nordeus still make token money from both possibly more.

Quote Originally Posted by neonwired View Post
    But the players in negotiations aren't generally unwanted players, although some may be odds suggest most wont be, there is no way of knowing if you're bidding on an unwanted player that someone might accept a few coins just to get rid of or an important player they just bought for 50 coins that you haven't a hope of getting. Unless you can choose to add an unwanted player to the transfer list, negotiations remain pointless and that isn't going to happen as it would render auctions obsolete and, as auctions likely make nordeus more money, they're not going to do that.

A way forward that might work and would be slightly more realistic would be to use the transfer list only to sell players and leave auctions for bidding on unsigned young players. That way Nordeus still make token money from both possibly more.
    How did you come up with that? Players are only on the negotiations list if they are 1 or 2 skill points away from their next star. If you want to keep the player, he'll only be there for a few days, and then he'll get his next star, also bids don't come in all that often. Therefore, majority of players on the negotiations list are players that managers want to be there, we leave them a skill point or two away from their next star and let them rack up the skill points, maybe use those skill points to give them another position or an SA so that they are more desirable.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League