Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Ratings & MoM

Quote Originally Posted by Josip Crncic View Post
    You can't know if opponent block the shot 16m from goal, but you can know if opponent is last man.
    Shot blocked 16m away from goal can't be counted as shot on target, that's my point.
    Or you still disagree?
    there isnt actually a ball, where is it, so how can anything tell if it is heading to the goal or not, no matter what distance., and how can it tell a defender blocks it. hawkeye can use technology because there is a ball in motion and a trajectory and a speed of the ball to work with. here there is nothing, just numbers to play with

it is a stat based game run by computer, not based on moving parts like an ball moving from here to there. all these stats are pure none sense generated by a computer based on the ability of the players, they rarely make any sense so dont read anything into the stats or you will end up going insane trying to understand them. how can a computer tell how hard a player kicks a ball based purely on skill points, it cannot, and how can it tell a trajectory of a ball coming off a boot, it cannot

the computer just decides the result before kick off in my opinion, then makes up stats and a commentary to justify the result, even the commentary doesnt match the stats or what is happening in the stats. the stats just change from time to time with no reason. if you actually watch the stats as games progress, they are generally meaningless during and after any game

Quote Originally Posted by nyfutty View Post
    the computer just decides the result before kick off in my opinion, then makes up stats and a commentary to justify the result
    this made my day haha

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345