Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Better players getting injured all the time?

There have been too many injuries reported on here but this is a tiny sample and not many post 'Hey, I'm not getting enough injuries.'

I've had loads of injuries in the second half of the season but they have not been focused on Scouts. My left-footed players have had a higher chance of injury than right. (In fact, I had so many broken bones in my team lately that I spat the dummy and sold 5! Shifted on some deadweight too. Now I have 15 players.)

You will see patterns if you look for them and we always look for a reason - but that doesn't mean there is a link.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    There have been too many injuries reported on here but this is a tiny sample and not many post 'Hey, I'm not getting enough injuries.'

I've had loads of injuries in the second half of the season but they have not been focused on Scouts. My left-footed players have had a higher chance of injury than right. (In fact, I had so many broken bones in my team lately that I spat the dummy and sold 5! Shifted on some deadweight too. Now I have 15 players.)

You will see patterns if you look for them and we always look for a reason - but that doesn't mean there is a link.
    Yep.

Correlation does not necessarily imply causation. And using anecdotal evidence generally results in a sample that's too small and too biased to draw robust conclusions from.

Lastly, the human mind is very good at spotting patterns (if it looks like there might be a leopard in the undergrowth it's better to avoid it just in case). The challenge is working out which aren't actual patterns.

I think you're right. The Best players get injured more times and most of them need to stop 5,6 days.

Almost of my Am(3) and St(3) had injuries with broken legs. Broken legs, during the official games and the opps players team zero red cards?

Very suspicious, when i never played with less than 95% fitness or moral, and i have 2 identical teams, so i can rotate all the players and dont need to use one player twice.

Last season my AMC got injured but i heeled him using all my treatment packs and just after 2 days my best striker who had scored 20 goals of 17 matches got injured and the injury was for20 days some how i heeled him in only 7 days....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12