Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why is this guy doing do well?

Why is this guy doing so well?

Hi I'm level 3 and I've made the champions league final. I'm playing against a team with average quality of 19.6 and team value of 10 million. He's winning every week! And beat a 24.7 average side over both legs in the semi. The teams below him in his league average about 23/22 ( few around 18 ) and he's unbeaten and scored 119 goals.

My average is 27.3 so should be much better than him. I know formation and attics mean a lot but even with such a gulf in quality? He plays 442 diamond I play it reg.

Don't mind losing but will seem unfair if I lose to him.
    Last edited by Greenstyle; 05-29-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Dreamer
    screenshots his team and formation and your team and formation! Then we know why

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Yeah some more information would be nice. And quality is not everything

Quote Originally Posted by Greenstyle View Post
    Hi I'm level 3 and I've made the champions league final. I'm playing against a team with average quality of 19.6 and team value of 10 million. He's winning every week! And beat a 24.7 average side over both legs in the semi. The teams below him in his league average about 23/22 ( few around 18 ) and he's unbeaten and scored 119 goals.

My average is 27.3 so should be much better than him. I know formation and attics mean a lot but even with such a gulf in quality? He plays 442 diamond I play it reg.

Don't mind losing but will seem unfair if I lose to him.
    Sounds like a troll team to me.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The "General" Quality doesn't matter, what matter is the 11 players under the field.. and that play,. When I sold a player of 1 star that I had my team won +1 of Quality... in %, of course... so...

As others say quality is not everything. he could have had 15+ possession bonus, he could have had 5 of his friends supporting him etc etc. I very rarely lose to teams better than me as i believe i'm good with tactics. I follow normal football tactics when i counter formations. He could be doing the same.

Why is this guy doing do well?-image.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiron Josepha View Post
    screenshots his team and formation and your team and formation! Then we know why
    His side and line up.

My team I play 4 straight across defence and midfield and to upfront. I have two high 4 star players 8 mid-high 5 stars and one just popped to 6.
    I'm on the app of my phone so not sure how else to get screen shots for you as not much fits on the screen.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    He might have a complete team of HOT PROSPECTS and they are all playing really well.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    As others say quality is not everything. he could have had 15+ possession bonus, he could have had 5 of his friends supporting him etc etc. I very rarely lose to teams better than me as i believe i'm good with tactics. I follow normal football tactics when i counter formations. He could be doing the same.

Yeah maybe but every game?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast