Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why is this guy doing do well?

that's called "to have well proggrammed players", I too had incredible matches with 1* players

How can you " programme 1 star players "? What's the point in buying better players? So everyone he meets with better players has un programmed team?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstyle View Post
    How can you " programme 1 star players "? What's the point in buying better players? So everyone he meets with better players has un programmed team?
    No I think he means that he has just got lucky and got fast trainers!, they maybe all NORGENS!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think he should be able to be beat.

There are many good ideas as to why he's doing well, and it could be a combination of all of them.
    As it's Level 3, he will have had time to assign points on his players that way he wants, and this can make a 3 star play like a 5 with the right formation and orders. You could look at his players' attributes and see what he has done there. You can't see his orders and arrows though which could of course be part of that.

Put your best defensive formation out and try to be at the match to make changes.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He's lucky. That's about it. He'll go on a downwards spiral after this season.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Happy to know I won 2-1!!!! Hopefully it was just luck with him, better teams out there, that should be winning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12